LAST MAN STANDING pool - Week 1

Official thread for Week 1 plays.

$50 per entry. Must have entry fee by Saturday 9/17 or you are booted, no exceptions. Hopefully if anyone loses in Week 1 and has not paid that will not become an issue. Only doing it this way because of our late start.

You can play multiple entries if you like. If you do be sure to differentiate which pick is for which sheet each week.

Last year we had 36 entries @ $25 for a $900 pot, which Fischy and Senco ended up splitting.

Plays must be entered before that particular game's kickoff time. If you want a Thursday night game, must enter before then. If not, you can wait til Sunday or even Monday to post your picks.

No editing of plays, although I don't think you can in this subforum anyways. Will have to check with Juror.

And that's it. If you enter a pick in this thread, you will be considered entered into the pool. Good luck!

:royals:

Funds are sent and I'm a-playin' New England for week 1.

I LOVE them to cover 7 too Muddy

Fish still stink and are getting too much credit for basically the same team without Ronnie or Ricky

Cleveland and I need the e mail..... I don't recall what it is......

So I understand this right, it is just the team to win or is it against the spread?

Just pick a team to win. They win you continue on to next week. Lose you are done. No points.

Can't pick same team twice all season. Last person alive wins pot.

Won't know size of pot until we have all week 1 entries. so far paid it's about $300. Many more have payments on the way, but won't know for sure until I get all.

Gummo absolutely. Can you get me payment via paypal or check by next Saturday?

week 1 play

Arizona Cardinals

never seen anyone take a dog week one before