LAST MAN STANDING pool - Week 1

Official thread for Week 1 plays.

$50 per entry. Must have entry fee by Saturday 9/17 or you are booted, no exceptions. Hopefully if anyone loses in Week 1 and has not paid that will not become an issue. Only doing it this way because of our late start.

You can play multiple entries if you like. If you do be sure to differentiate which pick is for which sheet each week.

Last year we had 36 entries @ $25 for a $900 pot, which Fischy and Senco ended up splitting.

Plays must be entered before that particular game's kickoff time. If you want a Thursday night game, must enter before then. If not, you can wait til Sunday or even Monday to post your picks.

No editing of plays, although I don't think you can in this subforum anyways. Will have to check with Juror.

And that's it. If you enter a pick in this thread, you will be considered entered into the pool. Good luck!

:royals:

made it to 2nd week in big pool :mmike:

are you able to see how many are left in the big pool at the site?

Thank you SD for not making this a horrendous week one for my pools.

Results so far:

c12dc8ed.png

New people you can still get in with one of the Monday Night teams if you want to. If you (or anyone else) don't pay up by 9.17 you get deleted.

I screwed up my photobucket on that sorry about that

Here we go

ab580dc3.png

I think you need to change MrMonkey2 to MF.

So $650 so far then? I wonder if any late entries tonight. Hmmmmm....

Had SD lost I was considering it.

I think you need to change MrMonkey2 to MF.

So $650 so far then? I wonder if any late entries tonight. Hmmmmm....

Had SD lost I was considering it.

Yep revised. Got my Monkeys mixed up.

9b1ee0fb.png

People can still enter/take another shot, closes kickoff of Raiders/Denver game. Goog luck all :cheers:

Morty will take Patriots

Money will be on its way

So two more entries then. $750.

Juror are you playing a 2nd sheet? I saw another payment arrive from you.

Revised Week one. Registration is closed.

2205f0ad.png

We lost 4 in week one. Dayamn!

43abd7d7.png

Ashley does not give a shit!

c43ca077.png

LOL stevie!