Kinda Sorta Thinkin Of Buying A 79 Trans Am

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,435 Views
Cougs, that is a seriously hot car.

BLitty....love you!!!

My first car was a 1971 Chevy Nova SS 350, Holley 4 barrel, tiel blue with metal flake, Cragar mags, leather bucket sets.

What a high school car. I miss it.

If I get time tonight I will try to find a photo of it. I only have one.

No t-top on this one. My 86 Z-28 had them. Never had problems. Although I have heard that the second gen Trans Am's had leaking issues from the t-tops.

Cool car Cougs. The drug dealers were riding these in my neighborhood when I was a wee Frenchie.

(My Dad had a Grand Marquis. My brother and I were carsick for years, until he made the switch to a car that didn't have marshmallow for shock absorbers.)

Get that car Cougs.

sexy car :greencheck:
my brothers first car was a '68 Camaro. I loved that car

Gotta wait to see if the first buyer gets it

Right now it is on hold pending that deal

Might have missed the boat on this particular one

If so it will give me some more time to shop around

You can only drive these things half a year where I live anyway

Can totally see this

Rodney for a ride too (definitely NOT behind the wheel but you already know that)

All you Coug

can't believe those things are so expensive? I mean what are your more expensive classic cars? Did Trans Ams become hip recently again?

can't believe those things are so expensive? I mean what are your more expensive classic cars? Did Trans Ams become hip recently again?

Generation 2 Trans Am's/Camaro's (from what I hear) are the next big thing in classic cars. In fact, I am probably behind the curve here considering I believe it has to be 25 years old to be considered a "classic".

GTO's, Chevelle's, Barracuda's those are some pricey ones.

Actually anything that's really rare is expensive, and the more rare the more expensive. Obviously condition does matter, but not for some cars. If they only made 9 of something it could look like a rusty Pinto and be worth a bundle.

Wanna see a 3 million dollar Barracuda?

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/classic-car/1970-Plymouth-Barracuda-423552.xhtml;jsessionid=80107B9DAF08B2D8CC252F3B120C5F42?conversationId=378386