kato's good mourning/good evening thread

No shit Mr X?
Happy Birthday Kato!
:smooch::birthday::foryou::hurrah:

I've seen her throw haymakers at pitbulls - never made contact tho

cami you smack your dog on the nose?

No. I don't have a dog anymore. When I did, I used a clicker when it was bad. which didn't do shit. so it got bopped on the nose.

That's not how you use a clicker.

Good Morning Gaymelive!

Rogayyyyyy! It's Thirsty Thursday homie, where you at?!

me too! I'm working though. What you got planned for today? How's the flower thing?

Mornin' kato.

Heard this track and thought of you.

Happy Belated Birthday my friend! :kato:

Nice to see you around Fiver!

Good Morning Gaymelive!

Rogayyyyyy! It's Thirsty Thursday homie, where you at?!

in my bed

me too! I'm working though. What you got planned for today? How's the flower thing?

nothing, just chilling

So question. Does Cami not recognize Jurors lack of enthusiasm for reciprocating any kind of a conversation here? Orrr is this the most riveting collection of psts that RJ has made since 2011?

:dunno:

Bump for Rogie.

So, answer, faggot. Look at this shit Rogie. Is Breadly just a piece of shit anymore, but not in a funny way? Starting to think that, Roguester. No idea why he's coming at you and I'm sure there's no good reason for it, but coming at Cami again despite the halfhearted approach is just fucking pathetic. Apologize, then do it again, way to go pal. For those unaware an emo teenager with access to Daddy's liquor cabinet has taken over Bread's posting handle - so it's basically the same thing.

Last edited:
he's just so bored with his existence but doesnt have the balls to hang a noose

just innocent moldy, doesnt bother me

The coming at Cami thing feels like trying pretty hard. Disappointing but whatever. If you're just going to do it again save the apology for the next wedding you fuck up not for us.