kato's good mourning/good evening thread

Hi Reno. I really hope you have something for SASS cuz it's been a baddddd week. Shoulder issue is disabling and I also fucked up my back Sunday. This is what happens when you exercise. Fuck that shit.

IAG Cami was just asking me if your new desk consumed you and/or your computer. How's things?
HAHAHAHA.

They have been better. My shoulder has gotten so bad that I absolutely cannot do certain things like putting it behind my back. Luckily I don't have to put on a bra every day. I can barely get myself dressed. Also screwed up my back. I have to figure out a way to get some form of exercise or I am going to boredom eat myself to 300 lbs. MRI yesterday. Hopefully that will show something more to help. I'm glad I didn't move that desk...but I did move these fake silk trees I found at a garage sale. I think that is what did the back in. They turned out to be costly after all.

How are you guys doing? Hopefully closing some deals!

Ugh that sucks. Yeah some abc'ing which is cool, grinding pretty hard. We're in another off the bottle stage which has been peaceful, amazing what a difference it makes. Personally I have a bachelor party in SC I'm very much looking forward to, very low key, drinking dinner and whatever, no strippers or insanity which is actually my preference (old fart) then soon to follow wedding for long time friend which will be great. Cami is Cami'ing. We've transitioned from nights at the bar to games on the porch, it's slower but cool. Any specific incidents causing your injuries or what? You keep getting banged up.

Back pain is motherfucker. That REALLY sucks about your shoulder. Didn't know you could put your shoulder behind your back!

Hope you are making use of heating pads and ice packs! I hope it gets better...

getting old fucking sucks.

Ugh that sucks. Yeah some abc'ing which is cool, grinding pretty hard. We're in another off the bottle stage which has been peaceful, amazing what a difference it makes. Personally I have a bachelor party in SC I'm very much looking forward to, very low key, drinking dinner and whatever, no strippers or insanity which is actually my preference (old fart) then soon to follow wedding for long time friend which will be great. Cami is Cami'ing. We've transitioned from nights at the bar to games on the porch, it's slower but cool. Any specific incidents causing your injuries or what? You keep getting banged up.

What is ABC ing? I have seen you say that but not sure what the acronym is. I have stopped drinking (not that I really ever do) cuz I have had to step up the painkillers since these latest deals. Good for you guys on the no drinking. I love playing board games and such. Doing it on the porch sounds fun.

Fuck I don't know on the injuries. Probably cuz I lay off the working out for a couple weeks and then go all in without proper transition. Rinse and repeat...getting old etc.. I walked 6 miles 2x last week before hurting the back. I also have heredity working against me..being tall, degenerative disc disease etc... everyone in my family has had back issues and unlike me they are all super fit and workout every day. My mom has terrible spine history.

I'm so desperate I'm even thinking about Yoga which I have never had any interest in. We'll see.

ABC = Always be closing

Yoga - I like...give it a go..you never know. maybe you will like it and maybe the stretching and breathing will offer some relief from your pain...

I'd say it's a pretty good idea for someone with back issues in the family, who's prone to injury from higher impact exercise.

Boring as hell, though. Good luck. :grin:

ABC = Always be closing

Yoga - I like...give it a go..you never know. maybe you will like it and maybe the stretching and breathing will offer some relief from your pain...
Ahhhhh (ABC)...lol Maybe I will but I doubt it.

MrX
I'd say it's a pretty good idea for someone with back issues in the family, who's prone to injury from higher impact exercise.

Boring as hell, though. Good luck. :grin:
I'm sure it is but for some reason I have it in my head that tall people aren't meant for yoga. Feel like I will tip over. I did find a person who will do personal instruction and right down the street..maybe she can come to me. It's spendy of course...I'm going to wait for the doctor to advise before doing anything. Also I'm not sure if I will be able to do a lot of it because of the shoulder.

Well you can always start off easy - I'm sure a professional would be able to help you find what you can do. I don't blame you on wanting to wait to do anything before you hear back from the doc. That's probably the best move.

Get a free week trial membership at a local studio, to see if it's for you.

They can work around your injury.

IAG
Hi Reno. I really hope you have something for SASS cuz it's been a baddddd week. Shoulder issue is disabling and I also fucked up my back Sunday. This is what happens when you exercise. Fuck that shit.

Oh pal. :sad:

Don't have anything, but will try to think of something

Good Afternoon GayMeLive!!!

It's Thirsty Thursday!!!

Who's down?!

:lowrider:

How you doin today my friend?!

Good morning Gamelive!
Rog! what you doin this weekend?
I'm tired as fok.

Happy birthday, kato!

:kato: :birthday: :kato: