Kate Upton Nudes Leaked

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 7,213 Views
so I guess that was Verlander's ICloud that was hacked so if you look at the album, there are other random nude chicks in there and some selfies of just him.

So it will be interesting to see the fall out of Upton seeing that he has banging or getting nudes from these other chicks while on the road.

and yeah these chicks seems to have nicer tighter bodies than her

http://imgur.com/a/eTIq0#110

I can't believe that's really Verlander. This shit ain't lasting long.

I thought Kate Upton looked very good in this. Otherwise, nothing she has done has really grabbed me:

VYeAwSx.jpg

Extra pointage for Tobasco Sauce pants imo

Her face confuses me a little, in the first picture it annoys me a little. In this one it's a ten. Confusion.

You know what I just figured out? At least I think I did?

I have been going through life with the assumption that that ditzy girl in the Miss Teen USA Pageant (or whatever it was) a few years back, who answered her question about why so many Americans are so dumb (I'm paraphrasing) with that rambling airhead speech that went viral about, I personally believe that U.S. Americans . . .

I thought that was Kate Upton. But I don't think it was this Kate Upton, was it?

Or was it?

I have been going through life with the assumption that that ditzy girl in the Miss Teen USA Pageant (or whatever it was) a few years back, who answered her question about why so many Americans are so dumb (I'm paraphrasing) with that rambling airhead speech that went viral about, I personally believe that U.S. Americans . . .

I thought that was Kate Upton. But I don't think it was this Kate Upton, was it?

Or was it?

It wasn't

Or was it?
Different airhead. This still makes me rofl.

More negative and ignorant

Or was it?

Kate Upton has an incredibly flat butt (with a nice touch of lower back fat) for someone who is considered better looking than 99% of all other humans.

:hog:

I have seen no evidence that she is anything but a sweetheart, but I sure don't get how that career is happening.

I have seen no evidence that she is anything but a sweetheart, but I sure don't get how that career is happening.

Me either. The fifteen minutes of fame is closer to ending than peaking. Speaking of which, Jenny McCarty got married this weekend.

"Boxy" is the word that comes to mind for her. Like, okay, she's got the hooters, but she doesn't have the pleasant curves I might hope would go with them - and that I would expect from someone making a living running around almost naked. The frame is boxy.

Boxy.

54705614_77a481dc3a54cd162bb7.jpg

The bigger (lol) issue here is the pay day she would have gotten to "reveal it all" has vanished