• Views 2,057 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
:lock::highfive::bowdown::tank:

Got a 3.5 star normally priced at 100/night for 60/night on Priceline. Nice!

Gonna be one drunken mess of a gambling weekend. Can't wait!

so whats the itinerary for the weekend?

sit in a bar watching basketball?

That's a good question juror.

I booked the wrong hotel through Priceline back when Tool came to ATL last yr.
realized it about a minute after I hit the button.
then read the fine print that you cant change reservations after submitting and no refunds.

fuck them, I did a charge back on the CC

mmike you don't play by the rules, do you :lmao:

juror are you coming up? i haven't heard a definite from anybody.

The plan is I'm drinking and gambling friday and saturday. I'm sure at some point I'll get bored and go to a club or something one of the nights...but that will all be spur of the moment type decisions. I'm there to spend 12 straight hours watching hoops and gambling.

is jai alai open?

Yes...and that is a possibility too.

:lmao: Pavy ain't goin nowhere.

that's like a $50 plane ticket for him

oh no, us plane prices LOL yall get rob

what's the date? I might have to make a quick weekend out of this...... drunken mess with bread.... lovin it.

Friday and Saturday 19th and 20th :clap:

damn I'm supposed to take my daughter to a hockey game on the 20th...... got tix and everything...... I'm sorry being Canadian Hockey beats out march madness.... but not by much. I hate baskets and love march madness.

The only way fischnasty can join us is if Juror goes. I am not a fan of a third wheel.

Juror, holler. You and I could take off and hang out while the two drunks do their own thing.

At any moment I could go to jai alai...or a crazy nightclub. Anyone joining me is welcome to tag along, but just know that I'm spontaneous and move around.

Amby! Matty! Taco! Jungle Man!

Bread is so spontaneous in vegas he was to meet me and just took off long before that..... good thing I'm not offended.......

20*7 I'm a spontaneous jrunk. You know how we do :cheers: