Jasmine Tridevil - The Girl With 3 Boobs (on purpose)

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 4,179 Views
It opens a thought process though, certain things in life you wouldn't think you can have too much of. Money. Crab legs. Steak. Beer. Boobies.

Scratch boobies off the list, I'll stick with two, no more no less.

Just saw a 5 minute segment about her on the news. Kind of a big deal.

She had to know that she wouldn't get away wit this forever right?

So all 3 boobs are fake? I'm confused.

Matty we have no idea. It is all bizarre. As you said... Only in Florida.

A side note to that a local radio station used to have a daily or weekly contest. The station would read a headline and summarize a news story. The caller had to guess if it was from Florida or Germany. If they got it right they won. Of course the news stories were the most insane things you could ever imagine.

People always try to ruin everything. So many ruiners. I don't care what anyone says.

I will always believe in a magical woman with a monkey proboscis boob.

Rubyn why is Florida so trashy?

One surprising thing to me about this story is that it's a story. With all the dopey stuff that people have been doing to themselves for so long with tattoos and piercing and, more recently, surgeries - think of that cat woman and Barbie woman and whatever - I would have guessed there were thousands of women walking the planet with 3 boobs by now.

It's such an obvious way to go. But I guess not.

Looks like getting a third tittie is not allowed. My mind is blown.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ry-to-add-third-breast-is-a-hoax-9751443.html

If the cosmetic surgeon who carried out the procedure is identified, he or she could be struck off the register for violating ethics rules.

The American Board of Plastic Surgeons’ code of conduct dictates that no operation must be carried out without “full respect for human dignity” and procedures must “enhance the norm”.

Dr Ash Mosahebi, a consultant plastic surgeon and member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, said it would be “absurd” for any clinic to agree to add a third breast.

He added: “It is our duty to ensure that patients are physically and psychologically in good health before undergoing any cosmetic surgery - a patient making this request would certainly sound alarm bells, which is why she would have been refused treatment by any ethical surgeon.”

Dr Mosahebi warned that the addition of a third breast would scar a patient for life and could risk complications including symmastia, where the breasts become a single mass.

Referring to the triple-breasted woman in Total Recall, he said it was cosmetic surgeons’ job to educate against “bizarre requests patients dream up out of a science fiction movie”.

This story, if it is true, is a sad account of how a psychologically vulnerable patient could eventually find a surgeon willing to comply with a ridiculous request,” he added.

:mrquincy:

Somewhere doctors are cheerfully doing weird surgeries, complying with ridiculous requests. I have the internet. I have seen stuff.

Europe I guess.

How do you have a conversation with her?

Tritits - Gorgeous day out innit?
You - You have a 3rd tittie.
Tritits - You like it?
You - *points to 3rd tittie* You have a 3rd tittie in the middle.
Tritits - I'm glad you like it. Should we do something now?
You - 1, 2, 3. Three titties.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/be...gery-hoax-claims/story-fnjck634-1227068739954

It’s not the first time Ms Hessler has made headlines.

739900-f4834922-4375-11e4-899f-a16f95abbf0c.jpg

Last year, she chose to publicly humiliate a man who beat her instead of sending him to prison.
She said she was introduced to the man when friends of hers invited him out clubbing last December and he beat her after unwanted sexual advances.

She received hospital treatment and a police report was filed.

But instead of pressing charges she offered her attacker an ultimatum telling him, “I can either press charges and have you arrested for a year, or I can have you sit outside at a busy intersection for 8 hours holding up a sign that says ‘I beat women’.”

739926-eed7fd42-4375-11e4-899f-a16f95abbf0c.jpg

Probably gets excellent reception on the tune in Tokyo game.