jAMES fISCHLER

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 3,041 Views
Bread AND Fischy???

:fagotitty:

:bumpforgregm:

anyone going to be in vegas this weekend?

also i am doing a trip next week which will involve connecticut, charleston, new orleans, austin, and scottsdale. hit me up if anyone is in any of these places.

Your country is proud of you and we ty kindly! Have a wonderful time tripping!

Will you last more than 3 hours in New Orleans? Or will another trip to Biloxi for a phone charger be in order?

:guitar:

I should be in Vegas pal :cheers:
Perhaps we can go to diamond lounge for some drinking

Reno, you here pal?

o/u on my time in New Orleans is 3.5 hours bread

Yeah. Heading to ballys Tuscany area now. Where you at?

Foking ay? Fu should have a pic.I hope he alright. I'm still drunk 7 hours later. It was foking great drinking with the reverend. This is 3rd night in a row for me being up at 5 in morning for now good reason.

Foking ay? Fu should have a pic.I hope he alright. I'm still drunk 7 hours later. It was foking great drinking with the reverend. This is 3rd night in a row for me being up at 5 in morning for now good reason.

Good job boys :cheers:

What did you fukks talk about?

Hockey?

Actually we had a lot to talk about somehow pal. It might have been a little like the Peter Griffin in Ireland conversation. :dunno: