• Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,371 Views

Jello

Not Funny
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
is something you decide on as a means to kill time during the day.

Ok. Shower....check. Now what do I wanna do?

I don't know if I can take 40 more years of this kind of excitement.

Why is it this way? What is the wedge?

I'm just bored. Nothing to do. I'm starting to think it's time for a change in scenery. 35 years in one place is long enough.

Actually I'm not "starting" to think that. I've been thinking it for about the last 10.

I think I'm gonna eat next. That sounds like fun.

Should come down to Ornaldo next month to break up the monotony.

Man I wish I had spare time. My problem is always that I have so many things I want to do, it is hard to decide which.

Jello, become Mudcat's personal assistant. Problems solved.

Should come down to Ornaldo next month to break up the monotony.

I just can't afford it. I'm going to NYC day before St Patrick's so I'm looking forward to that in a few weeks. Then I'll be in Richmond that weekend visiting a friend. I just got back Sunday from DC seeing some family. So I can't take off work for something so soon, and even if I could (I probably could actually) I wouldn't be able to afford it or the time off.

Jello I will buy your drinks between the hours of 9 am - noon.

:yes:

This is nothing to take lightly. I dare you to offer me the same deal :moped:

Man I wish I had spare time. My problem is always that I have so many things I want to do, it is hard to decide which.

Me too, hence why we enjoying risk/reward in sports, just as we do in our free time.

Jello there are days when I would cut a check for $500 to have nothing to do all day.

You should cherish the moments of solitude.

Do you have steady employment?

If by shower, you mean: shit, shower, shave, brush teeth, and jerk off....that is a pretty productive way to start the day.