It's 2:30 In The Morning

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 955 Views
board meeting?

big man?

ball massage?

Wally Balls if you're up past 2 in the morning you should be going down on a line of coke or a broad, only 2 reasons to be up that late. Wally tell us a story of love, what's been happening in the sack lately?

It's 8:34 am

I'm ripping Dow dry wall in the basement

Do YOU know where my shut off valve to the city water is down here?

Yes I do.

Its in the front of the basement....closest to the streer

Wally you need some sugar right about now.

I was up at 5:00 this morning...even though I had no reason to be.

Wally, you need to slow yourself down.

It's 11:25 and I'm about to start reworking some vocal tracks. I never know how that's going to go.

Sorry neighbours but that's what you get when you opt for building living.

Well all that effort went for not. Since that post we have had an additional 3" of rain. The track is a complete disaster. The race will be reschedule but lastnight can never be replaced.

Hi Wally! That sucks that you spend so much time and hard for work for nothin. Keep a better on the weather/radar next time!

Well all that effort went for not. Since that post we have had an additional 3" of rain. The track is a complete disaster. The race will be reschedule but lastnight can never be replaced.

That sucks. Sorry.

Sorry Wally but I did tell you what the numbers stated! FYI, I'm big time on following the weather, everywhere!

Weather calling for 50-60% chance of showers from 1PM through 6PM! Hope you get it in by the time it staarts raining?

sorry man, that sucks Wally