• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 941 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
And I'm scraping wet clay off the track. Been working on the track since 8 this morning. Got it all done and ready for race by 6:30 this evening and it started raining at 7. Will be here the rest of the night trying to get it ready for a race that starts at 10 in the morning. Have had everyone and their brother telling me to cancel since yesterday but screw that noise.

Sleep in you pansies real men race toy cars.

Andy, this guy's like a one man night construction crew! Wally, we get one pic with the bright lights on to show Andy you're not kidding?

Wally, are you awake pal? Weather calling for 50-60% chance of showers from 1PM through 6PM! Hope you get it in by the time it staarts raining? Do those RC cars have special rain tires like the Forumla1 cars?

It is after 4am and I am sitting 60feet in the air in a cherry picker manning an 18000w light,lighting up a whole neighbourhood. I am working on the set of Hannibal. I can't wait to be finished and go get some sleep. Come on dawn

It's 4:52am and I'm taking a piss.

it's 5:48 am

Do YOU know where your children are?!

It's 6:22 AM. My children are wide awake in the living room.

:yeahsure:

On the movie set to the new Hannibal, Quincy?

Quincy OD KROWS on the rill

8 up in this piece Cami sleeping beauty

Some GTAV

Wallz ballz keep that RC pointed on this forum bizznitch :wallylove:

TV series, right?

TV Series Blitty, you are correct. Tonight I am working a spotlight again for Detroit @ Toronto...

Too bad the Leafs have shit the bed.

Good luck Wally.