It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 71,954 Views
I think Casper needs to hire Keith Lachappelle as his biographer.

Haha someone tamed Casperballs. Casper you whipped spoonfed coffee extorting babysitting assclown. Make sure to tuck everyone in nicely before you hit the atm and sprint to vegas.

at Super 8 motel with Angela in Brockton, MA.

This will make up for the bitch slapping I got from Kara.

I swear this can only happen to me.

Pull into the hotel (in separate cars). She says "let's go to Wild Wings for a drink".

She leads the way. I lose her. I finally find it and the had called last call. I text her because she isn't there. She says she thought I ditched her.

Anyway she says she is turning around and coming back. I told her to meet me at the hotel.

That was 10 minutes ago.

I think she's not coming back.

And the hits just keep on coming.

Casp what is this path you are on, what does it mean?

You are right, only you.

Pull into the hotel (in separate cars). She says "let's go to Wild Wings for a drink".

She leads the way. I lose her. I finally find it and the had called last call. I text her because she isn't there. She says she thought I ditched her.

Anyway she says she is turning around and coming back. I told her to meet me at the hotel.

That was 10 minutes ago.

I think she's not coming back.

its prob for the better

angela, prob didn't have any kids worth cuddling with anyways

pshhh

It only happens to you because you allow it. As long as you go out with game-players, it always will. The pickings are slim when you dont even work.

I hope you still got wings and did some work on any of the females habitating the wingery.

Fok casper's issues, tell me about Brooklyn Brewery, Blitty.