It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 71,894 Views
Boner, I didn't drink wed-sat

I didn't drink those days thinking I would feel better. I didn't.

Yesterday I drank

Lisa is the one with the blow up doll in your avatar?

Yes sir.

She just went to get dinner and then she bartends tonight. I'm going to stay and watch TV. Head back in the morning.

Boner, I didn't drink wed-sat

I didn't drink those days thinking I would feel better. I didn't.

Yesterday I drank

We'll allow it. Objection denied, bone bone.

How come she appears to be naked in bed while you are appear to be fully clothed? I'm sure there is a reason...just looked funny to me.

She wants to have kids.

To be honest (and frankly a little scared) I don't think I'm doing all that well physically.

My stomach has been feeling awful for days. I even abstained from drinking for 4 days.

My heart has felt tight as well. I know I should go to a doctor. I never got the Obama insurance. Even if I had, I'm scared of doctors.

I'm beginning to think I'm not meant to live a long time.

stress is a killer

if i lived how you do, my heart would feel tight too

IAG
How come she appears to be naked in bed while you are appear to be fully clothed? I'm sure there is a reason...just looked funny to me.

I am wearing a tshirt and underwear.

I tend to put clothes on when I am in bed with girls.

Kato,

I need to get out of this life. I told Lisa how I roll. Also told her the whole saga about Kara, Hassan and Ben.

It definitely gave her pause for concern.

No way in hell I keep this girl living the way I am.

Kato,

I need to get out of this life. I told Lisa how I roll. Also told her the whole saga about Kara, Hassan and Ben.

You way smarter than me with this, but possibly don't divulge too much info unless you have somewhere to crash at already in line? Philly has lots of bars and not just in the city! Don't know where you at, but Manayunk area has lots that are kinda just outside the city!

I stayed with her last night. Staying here tonight and heading back to Mass tomorrow.

Kato,

Why do you keep sabotaging your own (sex) life?

god speed casper

i would not give you advise - because i am not perfect

you know what to do

if you truly want to change - do the opposite of everything you have done so far

but - on the other hand - this has been really entertaining

This might be a dumb question, but have you been sticking with the baby food diet through all of this??

Pretty fokkin impressive if so.

This might be a dumb question, but have you been sticking with the baby food diet through all of this??

Pretty fokkin impressive if so.

We have filed that under epic fail pal.

That said, I haven't gained weight the last year. Lost about 15 total in 2014.