It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 72,698 Views
Still no text from her.

I swear if I was able to bet when a girl losses intetest in me, I'd be a millionaire.

If it wasn't for the fact I'm broke and feel like crap, I'd be drinking Guinness right now.

Maybe she's playing it cool.

How about you text her first? Just once. Something short and nice that isn't explicitly asking for a response.

MrX
Maybe she's playing it cool.

How about you text her first? Just once. Something short and nice that isn't explicitly asking for a response.

Why would she be playing it cool though?

She knows I like her and I'm the one that jumped into a car and drove 4 hours back home.

She could at least check to make sure I got back, no?

I'm not asking for an "I miss you".

Maybe I'm just being needy. Maybe I'm just paranoid after what I told her and how she changed.

Maybe shes just not into me after 36 hours with me.

Whatever it is, it's my own fault. I'm just tired of being a complete fuckup ALL the time.

Just once, I'd like to be told "Good job".

Sorry, I'm venting.

I told this whole story to my girlfriend over breakfast today. It was the first time I've recounted it from the start to the present.

It's a fucking good story. Twice she was completely blown away and figured the story was over, and I'm, like "No, I'm still setting the stage, here. We haven't even gotten to the dentist."

"There's a dentist?"

"There sure is."

Quality work. I hope it has a happy ending for you, pal. I'll cut you in if I'm able to sell the screenplay to the Cohen brothers.

Why would she be playing it cool though?

She knows I like her and I'm the one that jumped into a car and drove 4 hours back home.

She could at least check to make sure I got back, no?

I'm not asking for an "I miss you".

Maybe I'm just being needy. Maybe I'm just paranoid after what I told her and how she changed.

Maybe shes just not into me after 36 hours with me.

Whatever it is, it's my own fault. I'm just tired of being a complete fuckup ALL the time.

Just once, I'd like to be told "Good job".

Sorry, I'm venting.

No worries. I get it.

She probably is scared by the Kara story. But you might as well lob one kind and well-intentioned text her way. She might be right on the fence. One text that isn't at all needy is not going to be a bad thing, no matter how she's feeling, and if you still don't hear back you can move on.

I'll text her one innocuous text.

My guess is she will respond with a one word answer or smily.

If you sell a screenplay, I'd appreciate gas $$ lol.

image.jpgI was pretty damn close.

MrX
One text that isn't at all needy is not going to be a bad thing

Yes, yes, yes yes.

:greencheck:

There is zero downside to a very brief, kind Non needy text.

In fact, you should run the text by us first for approval BEFORE sending it to her.

Gamelive can get you to where you want to be, Casper.

Wait so, you two had a good time and you're seeing her again this coming weekend, right? I mean after you ask her that in A DAY OR TWO, RIGHT? Casp watch Swingers again. Any more texts now and you ARE done. Thursday you ask man. PLEASE do that I'm not saying she will say yes then but I'm saying if you AGAIN blow your load before then you're fucked and by Friday everyone knows what they're going to be doing.

Do you have a fax number for anywhere you two will be and a time you'll be there?

Bacon, I'm not texting or calling her unless she starts them.

That's a promise.

I asked her before I left if we are still getting together next week. She said yes.

Let's just see what transpires between now and then.

Dude don't play hardball.

Thursday or you can expect 30 faxes at 12:00:01 est.

Thank you guys.

It would be next Thursday, not two days from now.

Not playing hardball. Just not playing ball less.

Alright man no more faxes for now. You have my word. For now.

Can I get a fax? Is Matty getting a fax? How about you MrX?