Is rape ever OK?

Right right. I'm thinking non consentual blast off wouldn't be half as cool.

Still might have to do a video of the speed non consentual blast off though for kicks after this thread though. Might be coming up this weekend. Fisch I might have to do it to Tris while she is in bed late at night w the pizza man. I haven't done anything to make her/them go to the cops yet and it could be a priceless vid, then no contact ever after.

Still might have to do a video of the speed non consentual blast off though for kicks after this thread though. Might be coming up this weekend. Fisch I might have to do it to Tris while she is in bed late at night w the pizza man. I haven't done anything to make her/them go to the cops yet and it could be a priceless vid, then no contact ever after.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :guitar::dancer::cripwalk::yousodumb:

:littleboy:

I guess you could do like a speed rape blast off

"Hello?"

"I'm fucking you so hard and fast and I just came inside you"

Click

Done.

:biglaugh:

5-star rape.

How many of Blitty's sexual conquests have actually been a sexual battery?

I'll set the total @ 2.5. Over is -115.

Last edited:
lol. Man no wonder my work finally banned this site.

How many of Blitty's sexual conquests have actually been a sexual battery?

I'll set the total @ 2.5. Over is -115.

It takes one to know one, buddy. :highfive:

:popcorn:

mudday! good call with the aqua teen. love that episode.

Definitely depends on the situation.

If you get her home and she starts saying "No, no, NOOOO" and all that shit, well, that's her problem. She shouldn't have came home with you, you know what i mean? and then to call the cops and get all of that involved. i mean how ignorant. She shouldn't have been all over me at the bar and then she wants to come home with me it's like what the fuck bitch you were begging for it so you can't say no now i mean are you scared of it b/c it's big well i don't care that's no excuse you are here now and we will do what i want etc. etc......

if it was a hypothetical situation like that, then i say it's acceptable.

If you get her home and she starts saying "No, no, NOOOO" and all that shit, well, that's her problem. She shouldn't have came home with you, you know what i mean? and then to call the cops and get all of that involved. i mean how ignorant. She shouldn't have been all over me at the bar and then she wants to come home with me it's like what the fuck bitch you were begging for it so you can't say no now i mean are you scared of it b/c it's big well i don't care that's no excuse you are here now and we will do what i want etc. etc......

This reminds me of that episode on Jersey Shore when The Situation gets mad at the girl because she doesn't want to smash. The Sitch says to the girl, "you came back to my place at 4:00 AM....what did you think we were going to do, play checkers?"

:guitar:

Goes well with your username. :rotfl: