Is Puckoff the reason that Durito and MonkeyF0cker don't post here anymore?

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 6,143 Views
Fairly normal for a non-person internet sports forum degen guy.

because he sleeps on an extra comfy mattress with a ton of money under it... its quite a feeling :chickendance: ...

on another note, ive fully come to understand why RAS quits the cbb year shortly after conference play begins... its a nightmare to model efficiently ... im glad i am able to pick up on that in year 1 .. maybe mf and d are busy trying to find edges that arent there

DID YOU CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOUR MODEL SUCKS ASS?

yes, the handful of them that ive been working on... but thats okay, because im a novice with very little stats skills... apparently, ras has a handful of the best modelers in the world and they dont trust themselves enough to make money for clients, so i dont feel so bad... im sure you are making a mint though... im sure

im sure

fwiw, i cleared almost 6figures volume betting before conf. play... good luck to you buddy

yes, the handful of them that ive been working on... but thats okay, because im a novice with very little stats skills... apparently, ras has a handful of the best modelers in the world and they dont trust themselves enough to make money for clients, so i dont feel so bad... im sure you are making a mint though... im sure

im sure

fwiw, i cleared almost 6figures volume betting before conf. play... good luck to you buddy

lolerz at them having the best modelers in the world.

in cbb, you think there are better? definitely nobody that runs a service is better... but im sure you are better.. pretty obvious who that you are one of a few possible people... why ghost here? its childish... if you are going to follow me around now, at least post some plays..thanks bud

DID YOU CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOUR MODEL SUCKS ASS?

this is something similar to what Polaroid once said. Who would quote Polaroid without acknowledgement? hmm :thinking: obviously someone unrefined

lolerz at them having the best modelers in the world.

you might be right, it might be laughable.. a beginner like myself made a mint doing it... and im a dumbass, so its not difficult... his team, however, does get the best info in the business...that cant be disputed... but you can laugh at that, if you like...

his team, however, does get the best info in the business...that cant be disputed... but you can laugh at that, if you like...

I would agree with that.

sorry , lasso.. im moody... been nice all day and it fucking kills me...now i have a local dicking me around on late game #s... hope to see a few tourney plays in a few weeks :cheers:

Lol Edward. Lol hbob. Lol rest of you.

Why laugh at Ed? Extremely fucking ignorant, IMO ...

He is a fucking hack. I'm sick of all you fucking dinosaurs who think you know shit.

Disappear with my cash and it is one thing. Claiming others are ignorant when you don't have a clue is an entirely different and comical one.

Lol just now reading the rest of your posts itt ray. Life does have its rewards after all.

im extremely glad that Jealousy is a trait that i dont possess... you, for whatever reason, are extremely jealous of Ed ... but you arent alone... quite a few of the other busted math guys hate on the guy and his service...why, i dont know... the business has a winning% every year, he is the most respected person moving lines in college sports and he wins his fair share of money... yet, you think he is a hack :clueless: this "dinosaur" doesnt quite understand the hate or jealousy

who disappeared with your cash? bi? what in the fucking world makes you think i have anything to do with that shit shop??? i dont have anything to do with any book offshore :wacko:

im extremely glad that Jealousy is a trait that i dont possess... you, for whatever reason, are extremely jealous of Ed

lol please explain

... but you arent alone... quite a few of the other busted math guys hate on the guy and his service

who? quite a few? this should be a great list. please define this category you have thrown me in as well.

...why, i dont know... the business has a winning% every year

lol <slurp>

he is the most respected person moving lines in college sports

im sure he has fezziks full respect.

who disappeared with your cash? bi?

multiple people.

what in the fucking world makes you think i have anything to do with that shit shop??? i dont have anything to do with any book offshore :wacko:

please read thanks