Is Puckoff the reason that Durito and MonkeyF0cker don't post here anymore?

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 6,143 Views
he is the most respected person moving lines in college sports and he wins his fair share of money...:

Respected by whom exactly? Neanderthal bookmakers? Probably. His Clients? I'm sure. Other originators for whom he sucks away +ev nuking lines at 40% limits? not so much.

Math geniuses are not usually skillful writers.

LOL. There is not such thing as a math genius when it comes to business of betting on future.

Read 'When Genius Failed': a book about debacle of a hedge fund called LTCM.

Respected by whom exactly? Neanderthal bookmakers? Probably. His Clients? I'm sure. Other originators for whom he sucks away +ev nuking lines at 40% limits? not so much.

:idea: now I understand. hate those bastards. :robyn:

you understand that limits are in full effect when he releases plays, right? do you even purchase the plays or have any fucking clue what you are talking about? because going by this post, the answer is obviously NO.

i had no idea that pinny and cris were considered neaderthal, but if you say so...lolz

lol please explain

its blatantly obvious, kid... all they do is win and obviously have the upper hand on everyone else in the business... i know it hurts you to admit they are simply better..sorry

who? quite a few? this should be a great list. please define this category you have thrown me in as well.
thremp, irish tim and a group here who wouldnt let you shine their shoes...all with the same smug attitude and jealousy issues as you... cant admit when someone else is simply better.. has to mentally fuck with you clowns

lol <slurp> ... guy runs the best service for cfb and cbb..there is no slurp when its a fact... perhaps you should purchase and maybe you could make a few bucks too... for a change

im sure he has fezziks full respect.

multiple people. as have i...and this sucks...i fucking hate to see anyone get cheated ...

please read thanks
still not sure where you are going with this... because im in the business, i get labeled a thief too? another fucking moronic statement, but thats okay... hate away, your jealousy issues are of no concern of mine

you understand that limits are in full effect when he releases plays, right? do you even purchase the plays or have any fucking clue what you are talking about? because going by this post, the answer is obviously NO.

i had no idea that pinny and cris were considered neaderthal, but if you say so...lolz

Purchased the plays for 6 years. Number of football releases at full limits anywhere during that time is ZERO. Basketball sides vary but they are either just raised within a few minutes (at pin/cris certainly not everywhere and pin is worthless for ncaab) before release or still partly circled.

lolz ... 100% wrong about football :lmao: are you fucking with me or what? although the last few years, i agree, they havent been worth the time in football and monday release sucks.. he has had added plays...but tht irrelavant...your point is taken on foots, but his lines have less influence and, as you know, typically move back closer to the opener as the week goes...

hoops is always after 7am pst. which is standard for books game day limits...

the point being, i cant understand why people bash the guy.. its ignorant ... not his fault that books automove on release and with so many games on the board and the few he plays, he is hardly sucking the ev out of anything

Last edited:
lolz ... 100% wrong about football :lmao: are you fucking with me or what?

I have a database with pinnacle and cris limits for every game this year. Care to bet on how many had full limits on sides on Monday or totals on Thursday?

he has added games...has he not? i seem to recall quite a few over the last few years or totals on thursday games, but i could be wrong..although i dont think i am for the last handful of years but havent saved text or emails... again, with as few games as they play, its silly to bitch about them "sucking the ev out of plays" ..

'busted math guy' sounds a lot different than someone who can't admit someone is simply better. Nvm the latter never being said.

Lol at make some money for a change.

choo!

hello!

so this is the deal with you , choo... your jealousy of others abilities makes you bitter and the fact they make more money is what pushes you over the edge to hate? you have self admitted going bust and having to get a job... if you were trolling, good job.. but really it wouldnt surprise anyone if you werent.

i called you busted because you called me a dinosaur... at 40, i had no idea thats what i was:wacko:

rayray!

hello!

Yep im working hard on that 9-5.

nif7DIEh.jpg

s'up choo

please answer my sex poll if you haven't already

good job... now stop being a fucking whiney ass cry baby and showing childish jealousy for others

and for fucksakes, you lost a couple fucking dimes to BI ... get over it and enjoy your drink at the apartment pool.