Is Puckoff the reason that Durito and MonkeyF0cker don't post here anymore?

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 6,088 Views

Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
He said that he has discussed them with his betting industry 'business' colleagues.

What was said about them?

What does he know?

How does Puckoff sleep at night working in such a sleazy industry and participating in destroying millions of lives?

HOLY shit!!!

I was going to start a thread asking if MF and Durito will be back posting. MF hasn't been around in a long time. Durito same, but I don't think he's been aware as long as MF.

Slow down Blit. I don't want to send my guys after you.

He said that he has discussed them with his betting industry 'business' colleagues.

What was said about them?

What does he know?

How does Puckoff sleep at night working in such a sleazy industry and participating in destroying millions of lives?

because he sleeps on an extra comfy mattress with a ton of money under it... its quite a feeling :chickendance: ...

on another note, ive fully come to understand why RAS quits the cbb year shortly after conference play begins... its a nightmare to model efficiently ... im glad i am able to pick up on that in year 1 .. maybe mf and d are busy trying to find edges that arent there

I do have a nice comfy matress which reminds me that I have to buy a new split boxspring for it.

Not sure if F0cker or Durito post anywhere anymore. I don't think I've seen a post from either of them in a long time, although I don't read any of the other boards very often.

Not sure if F0cker or Durito post anywhere anymore. I don't think I've seen a post from either of them in a long time, although I don't read any of the other boards very often.

I think they may secretly be gay lovers.

I don't think MF will be back until the cows come home! OMO!

Groannnnnnnnnn Mr. M!

Pucky I saw a guy out snowblowing 2-3 inches of snow today...thought of you.

Are they (and choo) the same.person? !?!
For some reason choo's posting style reminds me of the guy who shot and killed all of those people in the movie theater. Just a bunch of thoughts running into each other and run on sentences. :dunno:

For some reason choo's posting style reminds me of the guy who shot and killed all of those people in the movie theater. Just a bunch of thoughts running into each other and run on sentences. :dunno:

Math geniuses are not usually skillful writers.

I hung out with choo in Vegas. He seemed fairly normal and non-psycopathic.