Is it stealing if...

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,221 Views
Main Entry: skeevy
Part of Speech: adj
Definition: disgusting or distasteful; nasty, sleazy
Example: Some say Wal-mart and other big box stores are skeevy operations.
Etymology: from Italian schifo 'disgust'
Usage: US

Bread, you would lose a hand in Shanty's country for this behavior! :yes: Our country is so lax! We should at least start cutting a pinky toe off to get the point accross! :usa:

Not a hanging offence.

On the basis that it was not a premeditated act, I would let you off with three lashes.

lalallalalalala i closed my eyes and skipped post #19

thats almost as bad as the black lady I seen stuffing fried chicken into her purse at the country buffet

Yea....almost

Truth be told.....I did not purposely try to hide a piece of chicken. It was a bit covered up, but still noticeable. I did notice right away that I was not charged for it, but I also didn't make an effort to let her know.

Kinda skeevy, but on the lowest level of skeeve? Yes? No?

Why not let your pal Bateman decide?

You have just provided more ammo for him to crush you with, fool.

PS: get your own fucking avatar pal, I claimed this one first.

Why not let your pal Bateman decide?

You have just provided more ammo for him to crush you with, fool.

PS: get your own fucking avatar pal, I claimed this one first.

If I had to have a fucking avatar pal, it would be Zoe Saldana as Neytiri. What a hottie!

zoe-saldana-avatar-premiere.jpg
zoe-saldana-as-neytiri.jpg

Again I am ripe for avatar shenanigans.

:duh:

If I were the principal, I'd give you at least 3 days of detention.

No it is not stealing. It is the cashier's job to take her or his fingers that they just came out of the bathroom without washing, and use them to poke through your food to see if you have extra stuff that they need to charge you with. When you think about it, you could cover up a half dozen shrimp if you know how to pack the plate well enough. Is that a portebella mushroom umbrella over a filet mignon? who knows until they sift through it. Did you hide some Alaskian king crab legs in a pile of carrots maybe. You have to look, and find a place that sells this shit in a caferteria style setting. I'm betting you live in Florida where these places are common for the early bird fossils and broke gamblers to eat at.

is Bread a doctor? eating in the hospital cafeteria? unreal, ya never know what to expect out of a posters real life

He's an OB-GYN. Buy one papsmear, get one free.

is Bread a doctor? eating in the hospital cafeteria? unreal, ya never know what to expect out of a posters real life
Don't be silly Archer.

Breads bike shop does repairs and he was at the hospital returning a wheelchair that needed some spokes replaced.

Fatman decided to get some eats at the hospital cafeteria.

PS: Archer, you still on post review across the street?

It's a widely known fact that Bread is a PHD. A Pretty Huge Dickhead.

badabing