• Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,223 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
When I go thru the cafeteria line, I grab two pieces of chicken, but kinda cover one of them up with some rice and sauce so it's a little bit difficult to tell?

Technically, it's the cashier's job to notice or to ask me. If she does not and only charges for one, then who am I to tell her differently? Maybe I wasn't paying attention! :guitar:

I feel guilty and want to go back and pay the extra $2.25 but that might look weird.

oh man so many ways to break down this post

a. no wonder you're so fat and with a low sex drive.

:kato:

b. LOL- you go through cafeteria lines. again lol.

That sick ninja move gets you the Brock Landers Seal of Approval.

Just don't do it again buddy! It's not you. Do you have any black in you?

a. no wonder you're so fat and with a low sex drive.

b. LOL- you go through cafeteria lines. again lol.

kelso-burn.jpg

that is one fancy spoke shop

rogue juror FTW

I didn't say i did it particularly. Was just posting a question.

I don't like what you are proposing Bread. It is symptomatic of a greater problem in society.

It starts with people abusing the take-a-penny-leave-a-penny system - next thing you know they have graduated to the partially-hidden chicken scam in cafeterias - it can only lead one place:

362-newsape.jpg

did you cover it on purpose to begin with? Either way, nothing wrong with it. They probably charged you $3 for a 3c soda.

Yea I don't like it either. :thumbsdown:

I think Bread is just offering an aptitude test to the cashier. If he/she fails, it's not Bread's fault for attempting to teach them how to do better at their job.

really a win win situation for everybody. Until the shaved monkey enters the picture of course.

Truth be told.....I did not purposely try to hide a piece of chicken. It was a bit covered up, but still noticeable. I did notice right away that I was not charged for it, but I also didn't make an effort to let her know.

Kinda skeevy, but on the lowest level of skeeve? Yes? No?

:bashing:

i would answer that if i knew what skeeve was

and i aint gonna google it