Is fucking overrated?

• Start date
  • Replies 135 Comments
  • Views 11,434 Views
No need to even take a look around. This is EASILY the best thread in all of forumland right now, and possibly ever.

Congratulations to all participants.

Jaysus, I did some drunk posting in the beginning of this thread, I don't remember it, nor do I agree with everything I said.

Drunk posting FTW.

:facepalm:

Jaysus, I did some drunk posting in the beginning of this thread, I don't remember it, nor do I agree with everything I said.

Drunk posting FTW.

:facepalm:

Oh whatever baby. We all know everyone speaks the truth when we drink and post. Don't worry, be happy.

Pucky, are you gonna try anal with your lady tonight?

You have made it obvious about how curious you are.

Nah man. I really am not into that, but often wondered about it. It's hard enough to get my wife in the sack these days Blitty let alone talk her into taking it upda ass.

Oh whatever baby. We all know everyone speaks the truth when we drink and post. Don't worry, be happy.

Whatever baby, it's no biggy...

What is wrong with you're wife?! I love getting off, I thought everyone did....you should by her some liquid V....

It's only an inch away. Common sense to at least explore that area with some type of digit.

Have you even experimentated with anything more than missionary position?

It depends what you fuck. Having to fuck a cow or a whale would be worse than torture for me.

It depends what you fuck. Having to fuck a cow or a whale would be worse than torture for me.

Everyone knows Greek men don't fuck cows/whales. They fuck goats or other Greek men, no?

CLINT
the chick in your avitar - her boobs....they appear to be two different sizes and shapes. So much so to the point that one cannot stop staring.

Just sayin

CLINT
the chick in your avitar - her boobs....they appear to be two different sizes and shapes. So much so to the point that one cannot stop staring.

Just sayin

Most chicks are right handed, and have a bigger left-boob. Not all this blatant, but this is the norm.

Most chicks are right handed, and have a bigger left-boob. Not all this blatant, but this is the norm.

I did not know that....might have to do some research.

I will admit my bewbs differ ever so slightly in size, my right is a hair larger then my left, but nothing quite like that. I mean godamn!

P.s. I am left handed. (with ambidextrous tendencies)

Ok maybe last post wasn't last post....meh....whatever baby.....

:pucky:

right handed and left boob slightly bigger i guess.

well, damn.

:choke::thehoff:

On second thought....I still enjoy it.

Just gotta reinvent yourself from time to time.

Fucking is fun.

Vaginal sex is great!