• Start date
  • Replies 135 Comments
  • Views 11,470 Views
nice, very informative Cali :clap:

banana in the chocolate image I could've done without though :yikes:

I think we should replace the "no homo" disclaimer with:

"no chocolate on my banana".

:bee:

Who else here has done anal on the first date?

More than once.

More than once.

Yes, but I didn't realize it until she told me a few weeks later. I was drunk, she was drunk, I flipped her on her stomach and didn't realize I "missed".

If I had an apatite, that would have ruined it. the fok.

If you had this, cami? :square:

0vhZZHS.jpg

straight people have anal sex too

Serious question. Not trying to be a pig. Do you like anal sex? Being a straight dude, I just cannot imagine why anyone would want to stick something up their ass other than Preparation H suppositories. I can't imagine how anyone could enjoy getting fucked in the ass.

More than once.

I honestly have never fucked a girl in the ass. And no, Plommer, I am straight so you are not bending me over.

ok i lied. :guitar:

never on the first date though. I would bet anything that someone here did that, and whoever did -

I salute you.

I came in a woman's ass. I have no idea why she asked for it but she did and I obliged.

Would not care to repeat the experience, but play your cards right and who knows where the night can take us.

:boxcleanersdaddy:

maybe she ran out of the preparation h suppositories

I was offered anal by women at least a couple times and declined. I guess if either of them had really insisted or even mildly followed up I would have gone along no problem, but neither did. In both cases, I think they were imagining it was something important to me, not trying to do something for themselves.

It is not a big deal in my mind either way and I have no regrets.

I strongly suspect I have said this before on the forum, possibly in this thread.