Is fucking overrated?

• Start date
  • Replies 135 Comments
  • Views 11,450 Views
For fucking to live up to the hype, an orgasm would have to last half an hour.

:handshake:

An hour of constant non-stop jizz flowage.

agreed
I pay whores to leave after deed is done, not for the deed
peacefulness is priceless

They love it like they love doing laundry and vacuuming.

When I want to get laid, you had better be getting me the fucking sandwich or doing the laundry, because I have pussy power, and if I feel too tired, or used up for other reasons, guess what, you aint' gettin none.

Males tend to forget they need the pussy, and women, we are good with or without your dick.

Have you ever been fucking, and just took a second to look at yourself and what you're doing and said "Wow this is fucking weird!"

I know BayBud has. And I do often.

Fucking is weird. I'm tired of needing it. I want more.

Maybe you're not doing it right? :clueless:

Also, I must admit after reading many of your posts, either you are not clear of your expectations, or you have not found the right women. I have had my fair share of one night stands before I chose Steven, and if they ever tried to stay any later then 9 am, they got a rude awakening. There is nothing wrong with a one night stand if you ask me, though the least you can do is be honest and upfront....too many people in this world are too self absorbed to realize it for what it is, and so it becomes your responsibility to make sure they know fully well where things are headed.

Also, I must admit after reading many of your posts, either you are not clear of your expectations, or you have not found the right women. I have had my fair share of one night stands before I chose Steven, and if they ever tried to stay any later then 9 am, they got a rude awakening. There is nothing wrong with a one night stand if you ask me, though the least you can do is be honest and upfront....too many people in this world are too self absorbed to realize it for what it is, and so it becomes your responsibility to make sure they know fully well where things are headed.

So people who are expecting more out of a one night stand are self-absorbed? Interesting perspective.

When I want to get laid, you had better be getting me the fucking sandwich or doing the laundry, because I have pussy power, and if I feel too tired, or used up for other reasons, guess what, you aint' gettin none.

Males tend to forget they need the pussy, and women, we are good with or without your dick.

Women are good with or without dick but you can't get enough? :ouch:

Which is it?

Don't bother questioning it. You know fully well, whether you understand it or not, that I am right.

Ok lets make some comparisons right now
Your motherfucking shoes dusty as a motherfucker
Her shoes brand new, that's pussy power
She is round this bitch with another bitch kissing in the club her and another bitch
That's pussy power, turn another bitch to another bitch
Your stupid ass in your house hot as a mother fucker air conditioner not working
Nothing working and you talking about you love her
That's pussy power because you spent money with her
Looking at your mother fucking head, your hairdo all fucked up
And this bitch got like 12 stacks in her head, old school bitch
She got like stacks on the left, stacks on the right, thats pussy power you heard
You round this bitch telling your friends you know you will co-sign on her house
Get your credit get all swamped and shit, let the hoe use your name and all that kind of shit
Your motherfucking checkbook got her name on it, not your fucking name
That's pussy power
All the Ladies say Pussyyyyyyy Power

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/manniefresh/pussypower.html

For fucking to live up to the hype, an orgasm would have to last half an hour.

It is so worth it when they do!!! Moments like that I am so thankful to being a female!!

Moldy I'm admirative of ur stance here.

Prefer fukking but would give that up if right lady came along.

We all have a lot of love to give deep down. Some of us listen to that part and others choose to ignore for fear of exposing something greater.

:lmao: cammy

Not all of us need sex, its true.

If past has taught me 1 thing with women and fukking its not to be a nice guy cos if they see that and u give them multiple orgasms then all of a sudden they're trying to change the dynamics of the situation.

At least that's been my experience.

Moldy I'm admirative of ur stance here.

Prefer fukking but would give that up if right lady came along.

We all have a lot of love to give deep down. Some of us listen to that part and others choose to ignore for fear of exposing something greater.

:lmao: cammy

Not all of us need sex, its true.

If past has taught me 1 thing with women and fukking its not to be a nice guy cos if they see that and u give them multiple orgasms then all of a sudden they're trying to change the dynamics of the situation.

At least that's been my experience.

Don't think Cami has met Patrick Venditto.