• Views 3,202 Views

Virtuoso

Oasis
Since
May 1, 2011
Score
Tokens
Beautiful women everywhere.....

When do you locals start going book to book to lay your bet downs...

We're at the sports book watching LA Kings highlights.

Bobby where you at...

Virty, best if bobby was left alone to focus with his life after hearing what patty and zeta have been up to with him...

Yeah I bet

Just got back in good night so far.

EDIT: What did Zeta/Patty do exactly? Book Bobby's bets??

There's usually a sea of locals who normally rush the counter around 3:45 PM.

Potato can assure you they stay far away from the strip.

gl virtuoso

thanks. going to bellagio for brunch. not going in a cab again.....driving on the freeway and doing circles before my destination.

the cabbies are a joke in vegas

Beautiful women everywhere.....
Plommer used to think that as well when he visited Vegas, it's a ruse/sham pal.

These beautiful women will promise the world then once paid are quick to leave asap.

I'm talking about the girls who are tourists......and the guys they are with look like bums. Unreal.

Got a guy to beard for me at the Wynn. I'm in. and the sun has burnt meee.

I'm talking about the girls who are tourists......and the guys they are with look like bums. Unreal.

You've made it pal. :megaman:

just wear a beard yourself. It's not like Colorado where security got nothing better to do than check id's of 30 year olds.

Yeah see only problem is when the person leaves and you have a winning ticket.....fack. Guy beside mehad $500 on Boston +2 oh boy he's mad.

Black guys from LA hit some 6 team parlay Lakers -2.5 being last leg of parlay. $50 to win $1300. One of them was nice enough to cash in my Mariners ticket. Gave him $50.

Plommer used to think that as well when he visited Vegas, it's a ruse/sham pal.

These beautiful women will promise the world then once paid are quick to leave asap.

I thought you're favorite part about paying women was, because you wanted them to leave quickly.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND, PAL.