In Vegas...

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 3,238 Views
All of his properties are very posh. I can't imagine it being bad for the area.

Surprised that they'd be against it. Usually, they're pretty progressive...

It's usually the old fucks (especially religious) that are against shit like that in the States.

he's betting because you see money in other pics

i'm more pissed that there are pics period! there's one in this article that you can tell was taken under the guy's shirt or pit

there's a reason pics aren't allowed

bloody scumbags... let the guy gamble or whatever. he's on a family vacation for his mother in law's 50th. He can't gamble or have a drink in Vegas?

article-2146233-1327DC2F000005DC-672_634x608.jpg

Do you know if he's packed any green underpants in his luggage before he went to vegas? How the fuck do you know all this shit about why he's there? You might need a life

made a nice donation to the local economy complements of bayern -1 and galaxy pk / -0.5

:whydowetakefavoritesevenwhenthey'replusev:

Was making side bets with these black guys from LA during the Laker game should of seen their faces when Durant sank that 3.

Soccer match was unreal to watch with all those people.....one side of Caesar's the tv's were 5 seconds ahead so you'd hear their cheers first then ours. Drogba unreal guy wasn't doing shit then boom shows up.

Got a couple videos and some pics. One of some guy talking about how he uses bookmakers and is up a lot doing 6 team parlays and trying to give out gambling advice and a couple other random ones.

Also, recommend MGM to anyone who comes out here A+ hotel.

Do you know if he's packed any green underpants in his luggage before he went to vegas? How the fuck do you know all this shit about why he's there? You might need a life

Ummm, it's called clicking on a website you fuckwit.

But coming from an eternal nothing whose latest paid gig was supplementing his income from a 'friend', I'll gladly take whatever insults you have to hurl my way. Should I get a life like you have? What are you now - 23 or so? Still living at home, running scams, willing to suck off anyone for a $10 freeplay, no education. If anything your trash means we're nothing alike. You're going to get yours kid. I promise you.

Group of people said they saw Foster the people and Bieber inside MGM ...checked twitter and they were saying they were here themselves or a news source says they were rehearsing.

Thank god my flight is in 8 hours Vegas is nice for 3-4 days at a time.