I'm in a mood

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,772 Views
Keep ur head up oksy. Tomorrow there will be clearer skies headed ur way.

Remember, life's adversity is experiences teacher.

Fuck that dog stealing faggot and his slightly cuntish new wife.

IN THE ASSSSS!!!!

Oh, Oksy...I'm sorry! This happens to the best of us. I often blame it on hormones. Then I eat a bunch of shit and get super sick and have to focus on trying to keep food in my body instead of on the ex.

I'm not healthy.

Calaaaaaaay!

:betplom:

:LOL

Sometimes I wished I wasn't married. We spend 3 hrs tonight trying to decide what colors to wear for the family pictures tomorrow. Every color she picked looked like someone was missing a matching outfit. And all this while I'm trying to watch football!

This is an excellent reason as to why I'm scared and almost fear marriage. I just can't understand the whole point of it.

I'm sorry about your sorrows Oskana. Just remember that in order to have good times you need to have sad times too. Otherwise the good times aren't so good :). Enjoy the roller coaster!

Take some time off shari

travel for a while if you have some extra $

can even take your son

i think it would be a worthwhile adventure

keeping smiling!

Sometimes I wished I wasn't married. We spend 3 hrs tonight trying to decide what colors to wear for the family pictures tomorrow. Every color she picked looked like someone was missing a matching outfit. And all this while I'm trying to watch football!

in my family everything gets scheduled around football during the fall
weddings, Bday parties, family pictures, etc...

Oksy, I meant to post for you last night. I totally know how you feel. Years back when I found out my ex was getting married, I was so upset. partly because i hated the women. it's hard when you made a life with someone and then all of a sudden they moved on, they are getting married, they are having a family. Oksy your time will come too. I am sorry that you are feeling unnerved by this though, and I hope at some point you find closure and peace with your past.

Life is weird and can carry you to places you never imagined.

What would have happened? How would it have worked out?

There is this strong pull in your mind always go with and don't give the other side another thought. Ever.

Mates come and go what you life doesn't.

Xo.

Ukrainian+Professional+Figure+Skater+Oksana+Baiul.jpg

Oksy, I totally get it. Been there. It doesn't matter that you chose not to have the dog stealin' sob in your life. Hugs you!!!

Much better today. Lovely day in the sun and pool cleared the mind. Better that she deals with his shit than me. Guy was afraid to fly over oceans ffs.

Thank you everyone for helping to cheer me up! xo