• Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,766 Views

Oksana

zig a zig ah
Since
Jun 16, 2010
Score
Tokens
So an ex got married today. I knew it was happening as he called to tell me. As did his mother and sister. Which is lovely really. This is the guy who lived in my house and stole my dog. Haven't been with him for maybe 8 or 9 yrs and when I broke off our engagement I'm pretty sure I gave up all claims to being nasty. Other than the whole thieving a beloved pet from me thing.

But then last night (today for you folks) I was really weepy. Started to cry at the beginning of some Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman movie where they're in the hospital. Cried cried cried. Had to shut it off less than 30mins in. Kid was with his dad for the night but I don't get that sad about that now as it's a great thing. Not PMS'ing. And I'm pooping rainbows and unicorns for 95% of my life these days despite court. I thought I was going bazook until I looked at the date.

Why am I SERIOUSLY fucking tempted to pay big cash to one of the Orlando contingent to head to the *Country Club RIGHT NOW to crash this shit??? I didn't want to marry him. Well I did but not with the conditions that came with it all. But seeing these pics show up on my Facebook feed are making me ready to vomit.

Just needed to vent I guess. Hope all your plays are winners this wknd xo

:hug:

That's just a flashlight in my pants, sorry.

Oksana:
Have another look at Fivers penis, that should cheer you up.

I kinda used to get some negative feeling when seeing my X with her BF,
and having him around my boys from the get go w/out letting them adjust... this mainly effected my oldest in a negative way
but she didnt care... codependent folks need another person to make them feel complete I guess.

but as time went on I realized how much more peaceful it is, no stressing over petty shit, etc... I digging the single life.
... and another clueless bastard is dealing with her shit now:rolling:
not me:pikachu:

Hang in there!

movie was bucket list I think. finish it.

someone always has it worse, look on the bright side you got a whole life of love ahead of you.

someday you'll be a part of an awesome wedding!

and see your son swept away in Love by a woman in white! and there will be great cake

i love you guys truly truly

and yes plommy, a dose of the Chemo Cock will do me wonders I believe :)

i love you guys truly truly

and yes plommy, a dose of the Chemo Cock will do me wonders I believe :)

I hope my comment wasn't interpreted as being insensitive.

Plommer love you long time, pal.

I hope my comment wasn't interpreted as being insensitive.

Plommer love you long time, pal.

Seriously? Not insensitive at all - it made me laugh!!! (And was sadly true)

I admit to crying at Archie's comment though. Again, the tears are just a'flowing today.

Off to check out the chemo cok again. Mattay's is way more impressive overall but style and presentation surely earns you some pts I think.

Sometimes I wished I wasn't married. We spend 3 hrs tonight trying to decide what colors to wear for the family pictures tomorrow. Every color she picked looked like someone was missing a matching outfit. And all this while I'm trying to watch football!

all this talk of mattys superior cock on GL
positive I got him beat
post matty cock again for reference :help:

Oskana,

Sorry for the religious tone in my reply but I found God after reaching 15000 posts at SBR.

God is the master chef. The recipe for your life has already been established. You got some good ingredients like your son, education, perhaps your job at SBR, etc. It obvious this douchebag wasn't part of the ingredients. I know that was a fucked up part of your life but God knew he would have spoiled your recipe for greatness. That guy is all froth no beer, about as welcome as a turd in a swimming pool. I know this all sounds confusing but God sees the big picture.

God Bless

ITH.. on my top 3 poster list
always delivers
how much you charge for interweb sessions ITH?
your thoughts, opinions of Jungian theories?