I'm going out with a 21 year old tonight....

• Start date
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 6,409 Views

Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Im over these older 'career chicks' with their museums and morales. I decided I'm gonna date as young as I can, for as long as I can. This chick is obsessed with me being from CA (finally), and I do believe her hannah montana panties got ultra wet when I told her I knew a kid from the 'Laguna Beach' reality show. Hopefully your boy blitty does work by tonight or at least by the end of the week.

Any helpful pointers, boys? :winna:

pic

n24209066_33556792_2304.jpg

right

Sure I have a pointer: Be sure to take a shower after you rail this fetus to get all of the spray tan off of your balls.

:cono:

Seriously though GL!

I wanna live vicariously through Blitty’s imagination.

Sure I have a pointer: Be sure to take a shower after you rail this fetus to get all of the spray tan off of your balls.

Seriously though GL!

I love the jersey shore look!

Seriously though GL!

:lmao::lol:"

I wanna live vicariously through Blitty’s imagination.

Wally, just because you don't get laid it doesn't mean no one else ever does.

where in the world did you meet that hottie? dont you dare tell us she was on a dating service...no need for a service, that bitch could pick up almost anything she wants...unless her ass is big as a house...blitty, sneak some pics in pal and gl

LOL! Give us some more pics, Blister! :lol:

where in the world did you meet that hottie? dont you dare tell us she was on a dating service...no need for a service, that bitch could pick up almost anything she wants...unless her ass is big as a house...blitty, sneak some pics in pal and gl

RayRay...Im telling you this site I use, is more like facebook, but with chicks that wanna bang. I knew there would be some good pickens in a big city like this. People still have the stigma that online is for losers, but the reality is its hard to meet strangers otherwise. Young, hot chicks are catching on and someones gotta swoop on them. If my standards were at wallys level, I would be getting laid nightly, no question. I'll see what I can do pics wise- :highfive:

And just like that, a new nickname is born.

Wow. :bowdown:

LOL! Give us some more pics, Blister! :lol:

Pics are only fun when you guys laugh with me not at me.

Watch out for your fb inbox Raydog.

For me, a lot would depend on how much I could stand to listen to her talk.

Many chicks at that age I would, like, totally want to, like, strangle? Like after hearing them speak for like 30 seconds? Like you know?

I realize this is a macho place and we're supposed to beat our chests and say nothing matters but big huge tits and yada yada - but if she talks anything like my ex's daughter did at that age, I would rather whack off.

none of the above applies to the Blister, muddy. sorry.