I'm going out with a 21 year old tonight....

• Start date
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 6,474 Views
For me, a lot would depend on how much I could stand to listen to her talk.

Many chicks at that age I would, like, totally want to, like, strangle? Like after hearing them speak for like 30 seconds? Like you know?

I realize this is a macho place and we're supposed to beat our chests and say nothing matters but big huge tits and yada yada - but if she talks anything like my ex's daughter did at that age, I would rather whack off.

Mudcat, be honest. Do you ever fantasize about the feel and taste of a supple young vag?

Muddy brings up a good point. That whiny voice these days kills me. Blister should definitely suck it up and do what he has to for the gettin' down. But yeah.

Now...if she is texting on her phone every 2 minutes while you're out with her, leave. Immediately. Another thing about young chicks that drives me mad.

I spent a decent amount of time talking to her, and she seems pretty legit.

Let's be honest guys, women of all ages say stupid shit and are annoying.

Will no one admit that a young tight hot body is preferable? Anyone?

Get it Blitty...snap those sneaky photots and holler back! :up:

Just kidding. That's creepy.

Get it Blitty...snap those sneaky photots and holler back! :up:

Just kidding. That's creepy.

Why?

You have my balls saved on your hard drive. That's creepy.
:kiss3:

blitty how do you do it man, how do you do it. Unreal

Thank you fiver. With you and rayray on my side,I must be doing something right.

I'll pm you details later.

Roguie, you wouldn't hit?....You were loving it while banging those 14-15 year old Nicaraguan chicks.

12939_222430061408_710276408_3630559_591285_n.jpg

hell fucking yeah i would

also would be making her a biz prop if she were from brooklyn/bronx

Blister, tell her you know one of the jonas brothers.

that should have those pannies hitting the floor

Bliity, I got date with a 22 yo in an hour, she is the chick I want a foot job from.

Younger chicks dont know any better, older chiks think they know better even thought they dont.

Bliity, I got date with a 22 yo in an hour, she is the chick I want a foot job from.

Younger chicks dont know any better, older chiks think they know better even thought they dont.

You da man Tully. Older chicks think they are smart but their dumb. Young chicks love anal. Post pics of the footy later!! :highfive: