I'm getting divorced

• Start date
  • Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 13,290 Views
We are getting ready to do Dive Bar Sunday in a few minutes. Oh hey holler, I'm drunk. And naked.

Is Bread going with you to the dive bar?

Who else would 'We' be?

Sorry about the lack of a poll but its Talladega weekend. Priorities people.

I don't think we can have animated gifs here, although Juror should make an exception for mine.

Agree 100% JUROR make it happen.

I am hoping this is all a case of :willamena: showing up

Nina, Is that a teela smilie?

This can't be happening

Do you really want to start with me, Blitty?

MF, I would like to start with you. Unfortunately, I think it would just turn into a lot of empty promises of showing up at places to rumble with my posse followed by insults that you didn't show up (while I was comfy in my own home).

I'm getting too old for this shit.

me too Rubyn
work it out, have some make up sex
yall's unborn babies will be heartbroken

Mike, I believe you've been mistaken. Rubyn has sung the "old for this shit" tune several times. It's about late night drunkenness when the alarm clock sounds early next morning for work.

Ahh, to be 20 again, hungover with two hours sleep, able to make it through the day at work. :peace::peace:

Mike, I believe you've been mistaken. Rubyn has sung the "old for this shit" tune several times. It's about late night drunkenness when the alarm clock sounds early next morning for work.

Ahh, to be 20 again, hungover with two hours sleep, able to make it through the day at work. :peace::peace:

Hawk, this is the second post by you today (the other is in the divorce poll thread) that is right on the money.

Bread has decided that he needs to keep me around a little longer. I mean, who would cook for him and do his laundry? I'm glad I serve a purpose.

*boobs*