Ideas to improve the forum

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 3,316 Views
If we want dreadful content we shouldn't limit ourselves to poaching from SBR. True there is lots of dreadful stuff there and the examples given are apt, but lots of other forums have dreadful stuff too.

I'm not saying the ideas presented won't make us more dreadful and I'm not saying being more dreadful wouldn't be great - I just hope we don't keep our scope too narrow.

I actually agree with nothing Herman says and enjoy what makes this place different. People can be real here. We don't need two places where everybody acts like somebody they are not in real life.

I was being sarcastic about Herman :)

Hate to say it but the Shanty talk gets old quick.

I know it's funny for those in the know or whatever, but for those who are commoners (which I am somewhere in between here, I know) it clogs up the forum and is unappealing.

You are very close to being banned.

Hate to say it but the Shanty talk gets old quick.

I know it's funny for those in the know or whatever, but for those who are commoners (which I am somewhere in between here, I know) it clogs up the forum and is unappealing.

dude there's no "in the know" about sh*t like this:

Than Sit on your palms and on foots i wanna fix my 65 wheeler inside your cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when shanty says "Than Sit on your palms and on foots i wanna fix my 65 wheeler inside your cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that's exactly what he means.

Trust me there is no other "inside" or "secret" meaning to this

You are very close to being banned.

Me? You are the one who had one of the coolest business models in the history of time - instant, developed pictures for people, and still you managed to go obsolete.

I dare you.

dude there's no "in the know" about sh*t like this:

when shanty says "Than Sit on your palms and on foots i wanna fix my 65 wheeler inside your cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that's exactly what he means.

Trust me there is no other "inside" or "secret" meaning to this

please elaborate

Damn. Stevie called Polaroid obsolete.

128 Bread pts for Steve!!!

I'm worth every cent i get paid here.

ditch the real bitches and get some guys who pretend to be girls, they are funnier and since none of you losers will ever get to screw any of them anyways, possession of a vagina is irrelevant. Robyn can stay though, but only if she breaks it off with seor douchebag.

I apologize for my last statement, this is a subject that makes me very angry

Those were some mighty death blows right there DB. Nice work!

glad to be of service seor douchebag

I apologize for my last statement, this is a subject that makes me very angry

What makes you angry, that real women post here or that men pretending to be women don't?

pins and needles here! hurry!