I'd like to hire an assistant.

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 2,986 Views
I have hired many a fine colombian, but this isn't the hooker thread.

I have purchased plenty of fine colombian, but I don't think this is the thread for that either.

I have purchased plenty of fine colombian, but I don't think this is the thread for that either.

You and your damn coffee.

I have spooged all over a good number of b*tches who went to Columbia and thought they were way smarter than they really were, but something is telling me this may not be the right thread for that.

With the frequent NYC/Manhattan references, that means Pally=Loshak, right?

I don't see it. NYC is large.

Yeah, NYC is large but this guy followed us to Peep's and now here, and seems to employ the same flavor of written hyperbole that Loshak/HG/Carpe that was a hallmark of the Loshak characters. Just sayin', is all...

And I'm assuming that you are the same person who posts as RogueScholar on SBR and several other forums. Am I right?

You're not the only one with detective skills.

Oshalk is a hommo. :propeller:

I make a great assistant. And coffee.

Right you are, Jello. One thing you can always count on from me; if I have something to say I'll say it and take ownership of it. I've never registered another handle at a gambling forum and never intend to.

I doubt Loshak posts here. He could probably get in trouble for that.

I know for a FACT that Justin7 is actually MrMonkey.

:hides: :handshake:

This reminds me of that Seinfeld where Kramer gets an intern.

Dear Indian Assistant,

Could you please notify Bread of GameLiveForums that my girlfriend will not in fact be available for him this weekend, Thank you.

I didn't want her anyway. Too needy.

That is in fact quite true.

She's pretty hot though, and likes to go out drinking and go to strip clubs (when she's not 7+ months pregnant). It's an interesting life I lead.

I remember the pictures. I did like her (sans the giant fetus in her belly).

Durito I want to go to Colombian strip clubs with you and your hot girl.

That can be arranged bread.

You can fly here from florida on spirit for like $200. Its only 3 hours. Bring Robyn or you won't go back.