IAG you Bitch...Lets talk about PBR

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 3,534 Views
Everything is wrong with a beer snob. They tell you what brewery, what flavor, how struggling that place is to make a name for themsleves. Its like wearing Nike shoes, everyone should try although all the locals are made just that. local. Beer snobbery has hit a level that I think is above and beyond. Enjoy your ipa's and live long.

Beer snobs are just that, snobby about their local ipa. I prefer you tell me to try something and leave it at that rather than telling me how great, honorable and cool it is to drink this special brew. seen it over and over and makes me ugly, not like I was not before. There are so many, I live in Milwaukee, and hear it all the time of you need to try this and that for 7 bucks a six pack. Screw you, I will find something I like and keep that in my fridge. No issue fw.

Better to be an aficionado than a snob IMO. Enjoy what you enjoy. Accept that others enjoy what they enjoy. Don't imagine your obscure beer is more interesting as a topic of conversation than it really is.

Be happy.

Better to be an aficionado than a snob IMO. Enjoy what you enjoy. Accept that others enjoy what they enjoy. Don't imagine your obscure beer is more interesting as a topic of conversation than it really is.

Be happy.

Yay fleabag!

Be happy.

At parties my topic of conversation is always a hit....I just tell them about my job interview and everyone wants to know about OT and when are lunch breaks and I hold court for hours

Be happy.

Yeah I don't care if other people want to drink Bud Light it's cool. It's just funny to me that people would call me a beer snob because I'd rather drink something that is IMO much tastier.

I always loved PBR's sense of humor

is he still preaching?

Yeah I don't care if other people want to drink Bud Light it's cool. It's just funny to me that people would call me a beer snob because I'd rather drink something that is IMO much tastier.

CB, you were the first one to come to mind as having your pic in GL's dictionary under the word beer snob if a poster had to be chosen, but more and more that what I do, I buy the beer that tastes the best to me not considering the price!

I mean I couldn't even drink more than 2 beers from a six pack of Iron City many years when I was going for quantity over quality! That bad but people from Shittsburgh luv the stuff! Is there still a beer just called Milwaukee out there? What's a case for today go for?

CB, consider yourself a Beer Hipster, not snob! :cheers:

I don't worry about what other people think I just think it's funny is all

It's not like I walk up to a guy at the bar drinking a Miller Light and explain to him he's drinking tetrahops (which aren't even real hops). I keep going and mind my own business. It would be like Mudcat walking into the theatre and telling the people watching the newst newest Tyler Perry movie they have no taste in movies.

Everyone go make videos of the beer in your fridge right now.

Drinking a Schafly Christmas Ale right now.

It's okay, a little too much dark fruit taste for my liking but it's okay.

Great Lakes Christmas, now THAT'S A GOOD BEER.

It would be like Mudcat walking into the theatre and telling the people watching the newst newest Tyler Perry movie they have no taste in movies.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I'm saying I don't give a fuck if somebody has bad taste in beer.

Just like you probably don't give a fuck if someone has bad taste in movies.

i have bud light, blue moon, and redds apple ale in the fridge now...going to have a blue moon with an orange slice

I have Bud LIght and Fat tire.

LOL! Bud Light in fridge! It's not American anymore! Teddy, do you have a Harley in your garage too?