IAG you Bitch...Lets talk about PBR

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 3,551 Views
No I have a mini bike..

That's sad buddy! I was going to say if you did you were 1 for 2 with regards to taste factors, but since you're N/A with cycle ownership, you're 0 for 1 batting .000!

Aged 3 years Monkey looks good!

King Soopers Milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm saying I don't give a fuck if somebody has bad taste in beer.

Just like you probably don't give a fuck if someone has bad taste in movies.

Oh. I guess I see that now. Sounded backwards on the first read, like I was being accused of hypocracy.

Yes subjectivity is one of the simplest yet most difficult-to-grasp concepts for human beings. I would say a significant majority of humans don't really get it. Hopefully I do now and that understanding is demonstrated through my behavior.

Talking about bad taste is a good illustration. My feeling is that people with different taste than me are not bad or wrong. If someone enjoys something, then that is how they are wired and I don't stand in judgement of the correctness of it any more than I would say the color of their eyes is incorrect.

As I see it, that is the main distinction between snob and aficionado: the belief that taste can be good/bad or correct/incorrect.

But yeah, most people don't get that. I didn't always. If people suddenly did get that, the imdb forums would lose like 95% of their content

I been trying to talk Chad into playing today. Might show up I guess.

I been trying to talk Chad into playing today. Might show up I guess.

Rink should be empty before our game, right? Wanna be a little early and practice a bit? Lights may be off. :dunno:

I'll leave here at 3.

Oh. I guess I see that now. Sounded backwards on the first read, like I was being accused of hypocracy.

Yes subjectivity is one of the simplest yet most difficult-to-grasp concepts for human beings. I would say a significant majority of humans don't really get it. Hopefully I do now and that understanding is demonstrated through my behavior.

Talking about bad taste is a good illustration. My feeling is that people with different taste than me are not bad or wrong. If someone enjoys something, then that is how they are wired and I don't stand in judgement of the correctness of it any more than I would say the color of their eyes is incorrect.

As I see it, that is the main distinction between snob and aficionado: the belief that taste can be good/bad or correct/incorrect.

But yeah, most people don't get that. I didn't always. If people suddenly did get that, the imdb forums would lose like 95% of their content

Spot on post and I guess saying they have bad taste isn't exactly correct either it's more like drink what you like, I used to drink Miller Lite too, and enjoyed it. I just changed is all.

Like the beer selection and the calendar MrX!

Good beer, good vag, I'd expect a text from IAG very soon.

i have bud light, blue moon, and redds apple ale in the fridge now...going to have a blue moon with an orange slice

Try that redds apple ale with a couple of shots of fireball.

Preach on brother..I feel your words.