IAG you Bitch...Lets talk about PBR

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 3,568 Views
Mr x what are those things with the different heads?

Mr x what are those things with the different heads?

Haven't you been following the Optical Illusions thread? It's you're thread!

They're all based on the 'hollow face illusion.' They're the same as the T-rex illusion recently posted in that thread. I found a torrent that has a bunch of them that you can print and fold. It's a bit of a chore, but I'm enjoying their company.

By all accounts, they're quite lucky, too. I brought one to root on our hockey team tonight, and we kicked some ass.

Juror, can you please extend the edit time for a bit, right now? And also give me permissions to edit Matty's posts?

Thanks.

And, seriously, you have a child to care for, now.

Surely, you have better things to do than call me out on extremely embarrassing grammar.

Go get you're knuckles sucked on, or something.

I finally saw reno's casper vid.

:lmao:

Also :lmao: at Mr.X drunk posting.

:lmao:

Where'd you just get home from, Blitty?

Been home. Just finished watching the final episode of HBO 24/7. Good shit.

The old lady and I cooked up a fine chicken marsala.

I traded in the psilocybin mushroom lifestyle for shiitake.

Things gone changed.

I keep seeing references to that. Maybe I should give it a look.

The old lady and I cooked up a fine chicken marsala.

I traded in the psilocybin mushroom lifestyle for shiitake.

Things gone changed.

There's room for both. Although acid is way better, and that's a fact. I don't think I've eaten mushrooms since wandering around Detroit and getting freaked out by Ninja that night.

MrX
I keep seeing references to that. Maybe I should give it a look.

Please don't tell me you've never seen any of the Winter Classic series the past few years. Download all of them right away if so. Or youtube.

MrX
There's room for both. Although acid is way better, and that's a fact. I don't think I've eaten mushrooms since wandering around Detroit and getting freaked out by Ninja that night.

I would like to get a good crew together again and go on a journey. That was a lot of fun.

Please don't tell me you've never seen any of the Winter Classic series the past few years. Download all of them right away if so. Or youtube.

Never seen any of 'em. I'll get on it.

I would like to get a good crew together again and go on a journey. That was a lot of fun.

Okay, but acid this time. I insist.

And preferably not Detroit.

I've been holding on to some for 8 months. Best I've ever done from Canada.

Come to NYC and we can get wild in the streets.

Serious.

Make moves. I represent the city well. Bread, Juror, Boner, Casper, Rickysteve, and Cali can confirm