• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,286 Views

shantystar

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I will post here and keep stick to this forum if
Bread post a snapshot of licking Robyn my friends foot ssoles,i am waiting although i broke my fast and wrote three times today here due to Tonya although she stiffed me see in thread as her father bashed me with a bar as i bite on her lower lip,she screams and her father came out and bash me all due to her folly as women are foolish atleast i think!

yes! punish that swine for stiffing you!

Shanty! What do you want? A picture of what???

Shanty I am sorry that Tonya's father bashed you with a bar :(

Shanty! What do you want? A picture of what???

Shanty I am sorry that Tonya's father bashed you with a bar :(

I nthink i fairly explain that snapshot of licking Robyns footsoles .

It's a reasonable request, Bread. Get on it.

yes by luck he got Robyn in wedlock,i was too late if i found her before marriage i will marry her and easilly lick her footsoles,i am damn serious coz it is very hard to keep your wife happy by these perks you make her happy so GL bring in your life.bread are your serious or i quit?

make this happen bread

i entangled that master of stiff Bread in difficulty although if anyone ask me i will do this before public if i have a wife!

keep up the pressure shanty

I pressurizing that stiff so my friend Robyn become happy she's of good omen to me

yes, good omens are hard to find

i entangled that master of stiff Bread in difficulty although if anyone ask me i will do this before public if i have a wife!

shanty i would do it too and have done it in the past in public forum

Shanty I will do it. I am out of town right now. Not like....Karachi out of town...but still.

Shanty don't leave me!