I propose that we initiate the annoyingly stupid clause towards..

• Start date
  • Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 5,182 Views
These are all legitimate points Blitty! CSguy, you got to say who you were over there! Could he be a ghost already here? I'm too stupid to figure it out! Plommer, what you think?

This is all words on a screen to me. Entertainment, mostly from work. I apologize that it's not more than that to me.

SBR was great back in the day, many of them posters are here now.

I gamble a lot, thus the love for the forums.

EOG and SBR have turned into complete pissing matches between 18 year old kids. Covers is full of lowlifes top to bottom....and theRX isn't much better.

MrM, he is too scared to tell anyone.

He claims that he met Amby at the bash, and that he was a cool guy.

Then he makes fun of him in that picture like he has no idea who he is.

He also talked down to bread. Not a good idea.

All we know is that he lives in Minnesota, he's in the 17-21 age range, and he's down 17k lifetime gambling.

If this post is serious, I'd suggest stepping outside and getting some fresh air. Hard to believe it is though.

cs, you should probably post a pic (of yourself) at this point. Everyone here who posts >100 times a month is known. :polaroid:

glitty is a stone cold faggot i can confirm. he offered me a BJ and said i wouldnt have to give him one. I said no thanks faggot and dipped out ASAP.

as i was leaving he said he would pay me if i let him suck my dick inside out. at this point i wanted to punch this fag then i started thinking rationally again and decided glitty would probably call it a hate crime so i just left.

dro
glitty is a stone cold faggot i can confirm. he offered me a BJ and said i wouldnt have to give him one. I said no thanks faggot and dipped out ASAP.

as i was leaving he said he would pay me if i let him suck my dick inside out. at this point i wanted to punch this fag then i started thinking rationally again and decided glitty would probably call it a hate crime so i just left.

:fagotitty:

cs, you should probably post a pic (of yourself) at this point. Everyone here who posts >100 times a month is known. :polaroid:

Reno, you seem like a cool cat. Reno, just for you.

walleye.jpg

Hey it's a Perch!

:facepalm:

yes, I know it's a Walleye/Pickerel.

dro

:guitar:

So to recap.

The only two people in this thread not talking about sucking dick and gay balls are Reno Cool & Plommer.

They are to busy posting fish pictures.

Surreal.

So to recap.

The only two people in this thread not talking about sucking dick and gay balls are Reno Cool & Plommer.

They are to busy posting fish pictures.

Surreal.

Apologies for letting you down again, sir.

From now on I'll try to be more ghey.

Casper, you come off as a very troubled individual.

Reno, you see like a cool cat.

CSgay1

Who agrees that he should kick rocks?

Glitty, I'll kick rocks if you agree to settle your buddy's debt to me...

It's a little over $2,500...we can settle for .50 on a dollar, pal...let me know:megaman:

If not I'm sure we'll become great friends:megaman: