I propose that we initiate the annoyingly stupid clause towards..

• Start date
  • Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 5,241 Views
Oh man I am excited:megaman:

[email protected]

if you need to wait till payday or break it up in payments that's OK too...I am a man of my word, pal.

God Bless.

So excited. What will I buy first:guitar:

Blittay, I'm beginning to think you're not legit, pal....:pope:

We can work out a payment plan if needed...or wait till payday:megaman:

Am I kicking rocks or not....50 cents on a dollar of a fellow Costa Rican King's debt.

What you do is up to you, doesn't matter to me:megaman:

I have been advised to request your other forum handles, for verification purposes.

Then we will go ahead and process your payment.

Thanks.

No other handles...just followed the forums for the most part(filed a few complaints) and attended a couple bashes...know some posters off the forums...that kind of stuff.

Have a good night, baller.

Would love to hang with you sometime:megaman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again for loaning us that cash! I owe you one, bud!

:megaman:

This is all words on a screen to me. Entertainment, mostly from work. I apologize that it's not more than that to me.

SBR was great back in the day, many of them posters are here now.

I gamble a lot, thus the love for the forums.

EOG and SBR have turned into complete pissing matches between 18 year old kids. Covers is full of lowlifes top to bottom....and theRX isn't much better.

Really couldn't be more wrong about the Rx, carry on.

Just changed my Facebook pic to Glitty and Jon boy...man I love these guys, now 1000's can see the Costa Rican Kings:megaman:

Wow you have thousands of fb friends!?!!

I'm so sorry for spending your money now. Didn't realize how big time you were.

Will send you back those funds ASAP now.

Please forgive us.

Glitty, I am a big deal, pal.

Glitty, I walk in to the local pizza joint....FREE EXTRA topping. Every time.

Glitty, I once scored 4 goals in a state high school semifinals tournament game.

Glitty, I once had my picture on the front page of a newspaper in a town of 900 people.

Glitty, NOW YOU KNOW how big time I am, pal.

Glitty, fyi.....yes, I got stuck for $2,500 at Betislands, but I took them for 5 times that much in the previous 16 months. The guy was an idiot. Made it dam near impossible to bust out of his book. Drop a nickel in, take a shot, if you busted out, just ask for the 100% free play. I've never seen anything like it, Glitty. Glitty, they'd forget to deduct payouts, send 3-4 wu/mg's a week, when 1 was the limit...credit free plays anything anyone asked...Glitty, it was something else, pal. We need another book like that again.

Glitty, god bless and have a great weekend, pal.