I Need Female Advice

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,367 Views
Casper, move back to NY. HURRY!

Yeah, I should. I can't leave here yet. Besides if I go back to New York, I would have to meet Caligirl and sweep her off her feet. I don't think I am ready for that yet...lol.

hooters seems like the better option.

I agree with pico here

you desisted from bringing here then?

this is a no brainer
why would ya even consider a stripper for christ sake?
shes a fuking stripper... common

21 yr old hooters girl could be fun for a while

I agree with pico here

you desisted from bringing here then?

I brought Caligirl here. I think that is enough. Hooters Girl is young and may get eaten up by you guys. I am leaning towards Hooters girl, but I also know that with her breakup, I am just going to give her space for a bit. I have that Poker thing tonight at the house, so I'll see how that turns out.

Casper yer not fucking any of these girls. You befriend chicks. You're worse than me, and I'm pretty bad.

gl Casper

Casper yer not fucking any of these girls. You befriend chicks. You're worse than me, and I'm pretty bad.

gl Casper

Matty, I have not had sex with either of them, but I have taken both of them to another level. I am not befriending either of them.
Believe it or not, I am not really in the game of making friends with a bunch of girls. VERY few girls I call friends that I haven't slept with.

gl Casper

At least you recognize it.

That is step one.

Casper, nobody ever needed female advice. Don't be a sap.

At least you recognize it.

That is step one.

lolz

I was pretty damn forward and studly with Nose Stud Girl. She may have expertly blown me off but she obviously appreciated the positive male attention.

Evolution is a slow process, Fiver.

I mean I can't give a lot of sex or women advice because really, what do I know in that subject area

But I have been reading a lot of Esquire and Men's Health lately and they do give good tips/stories

For instance

Like say you were at your place with a girl and were kind of getting drunk. I think most if not all girls basically to just want you to take it. They want to feel sexy so when the time comes you are not supposed to lean in and peck her on the cheek, you are supposed to attack her and rip her clothes off and then throw her on your bed and basically rip her unders off and ravage her body.

This is what a lot of girls want I think. The next thing you know they are telling you they don't have sex with guys unless they get emotionally involved with them, and that they haven't had sex in two years, but because you made her feel incredibly sexy by tearing her clothes off and crushing that P that she now can't keep her hands off your dick.

I mean obviously this didn't happen to me or anything but there are stories in magazines that I read about all the time that basically tell you to do this.

Don't be a pussy.

"Ravage her body". I lol'd so hard. This guy should be on the Gamelive payroll.

Girls don't want to be served homemade cookies, I think is what Fiver is saying.

Boys I'm not even kidding, you should read these magazines, maybe one day I could bed a pretentious, bilingual ex-ballerina artiste. I'm keeping notes.

What would make her pretentious, in your mind?