• Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,358 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
I haven't asked you guys for any female advice since the post about me banging my ex with my small penis years ago. I am hoping you guys could help me like you did than.

You know I met a stripper a bit ago. I have been blowing her off until recently. Last night she asked me out for a drink, and hung out pretty late. Problem is she has a boyfriend (that she is not happy with) and I am not sure I want than kind of stripper drama. Did I also mention she likes to swing?

Hooters Girl (who I was going to bring on her but thought better of it..lol) JUST broke up with her boyfriend of 7 years 2 days ago. She is 21, no kids and goes to school and works. Very cute and she thinks likewise. Problem is, she is VERY young and after getting out of that long a relationship, I don't want to push on that.

Here is my question.

I don't have the time, energy, or desire to hang out with both of them. I also am not the guy to date all over the place. I see both of them wanting to hang out on a fairly regular basis, but I need to decide where my attention needs to lie.

Unfortunately my first choice of whom I wanted to focus attention on is not attainable right now..lol.

Any advice would help guys. You can be funny and crass. I expect it.

Keep both of them away from Archie and his huge cock.

A girl with a boyfriend she isn't happy with and a girl who just broke up with a long-term boyfriend. Casper, what exactly are you looking for? A one nighter or a headache?

A girl with a boyfriend she isn't happy with and a girl who just broke up with a long-term boyfriend. Casper, what exactly are you looking for? A one nighter or a headache?

Rubyn,

I do not want one nighters. Headaches I could do without. I ideally would like a girl I could get to know and grow with. Vegas, that is a tough thing. I miss that NY vibe.
Ideally, if one had a personality of one particular girl I know, that would be awesome. Unfortunately, I have to settle for looks and half a brain I guess.

I'm not one to give excellent relationship advice but really, if you are looking for substance, you more than likely aren't going to find it with either of the aforementioned.

Casperwaits;203623.
Problem is she has a boyfriend (that she is not happy with) and I am not sure I want than kind of stripper drama.

heehee, typical.

Her relationship started at 13, does that even count?

Her relationship started at 13, does that even count?

She has been with one man her entire life. She also has said that she isn't happy in bed with him and is curious what it would be like with me. I am curious what it would be like as well. Crazy thing is we hung out Saturday night last week and 3 days later she breaks up with her boyfriend, My roommate thinks thats more than just coincidence.

She probably also wonders what it would be like for you to pay her rent and/or car payment.

They are all the same, Casper.

She probably also wonders what it would be like for you to pay her rent and/or car payment.

They are all the same, Casper.

She asks me for nothing. She works and goes to school. I would agree with you that would be the case most of the time, but not this time.

Thank you for having so little faith that she may actually like me for me..lol.

Casper, you had me at "she is a stripper"...

Casper, you had me at "she is a stripper"...

No, the young one is not a stripper. She works at Hooters.

The stripper has already seen my penis.

She actually has asked me for nothing as well. In fact, last night she tried to pay for the drinks and food.