I LOVE Hurricane Season!

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 9,936 Views
Boys, this is the storm I have been waiting for for 10 years. Went right over my house and caused only roof and tree damage. Only wish my dad was here with me to work it. Through GL cindigo made an awesome logo that will be all over town. Love you guys.

T

Screenshot_20170921-154143.jpg

what? your roof was the only one left standing? Like Bubba Gump's boat?

:ohmy: Id forgotten about that. Make that cash money, McBalls!!!

Shingles blown off of my roof and many others. Nothing catastrophic, merely enough to need replacement.

He passed away 2 years ago end of October. Short battle with bladder cancer.

He passed away 2 years ago end of October. Short battle with bladder cancer.

Belated sorry to hear my friend!

Glad you and family are OK! Irma was a very scary situation!
:hides: :chair:

Michael crushing the panhandle today. My aunt took a mandatory evacuation from Panama City. I hope inlaws get soaked in Savannah.

Glad I moved away from those well wishes.

This could be exciting if Boner’s aunt drowns!

Would be exciting if aunt wendy drowns. They only evacuated 1.5hrs in from Panama City so drowning unlikely. Crushed by a tree or tornado maybe. But so rare it's like hitting the lottery. There's gonna be 10x more flu deaths in FL in the month of Oct than hurricane related fatalities.

Although I'm trying to fly out of NYC on Friday and keep my basement dry I'm hoping we get the remnants of this thing up here. Cmon mikey.

Finally a little action down south. All the gulf coast alarmists can finally start crying about how bad they have it and how dangerous a little wind and rain and surf are.