I hope madmaxx doesn't do this to Bread

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 1,724 Views
nah, most likely it will be more like this...

Bread fights dirty, I'd have to train for months to fight this guy. I smoke a pack a day and drink an average of 160 beers on the weekend, not happening. I'd just shoot him in the fukkin head.

:lmao: this thread off to a good start.

damn, that was quick ko punch in 1st vid

I just came to praise the Lord

Bread fights dirty, I'd have to train for months to fight this guy. I smoke a pack a day and drink an average of 160 beers on the weekend, not happening. I'd just shoot him in the fukkin head.

Sure you would tough guy. Sure you would. Follow through on a threat already, runt. :lmao:

great ko...

the plastic crown is priceless

Sure you would tough guy. Sure you would. Follow through on a threat already, runt. :lmao:

Why do you keep calling Madmaxx and not saying anything? Why you gotta stalk the poor kid?

Why do you keep calling Madmaxx and not saying anything? Why you gotta stalk the poor kid?

Its not him its one of the random fags on here who wants to be his protege.

Yes Bread I'm really gonna burn your house down...who has the energy for that shit. Plus it would cost me about $10,000 to have someone do that which I'm not willing to waste on someone like you.

Then why did you say it? Do you make it a habit to make yourself appear as a moron and a coward, making veiled threats to people?

You told me specifically that you were not the one to be messed with. I sincerely disagree. I think you're a pussy and a blowhard. I can't put it any plainer than that my niggety.

I lol @ you.

I am not someone you wanna fuck with. You are a middle-aged man who spends his entire life on these kind of boards, which is fine.

and Bread is like 2 inches taller and 80 pounds fatter than me.....thats the sad part

:lmao: :up:

SadSaxx do you think you're a tough guy because you can two hand shove a 90 lb girl over a railing in Vegas? I bet when you and your niggety friends are talking about fight conquests, that is your go to story.