I have a dog.

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 2,024 Views
I shoulda said 1/2 French, 1/2 British/Irish.

This is a Canadian:

Mohawk%20Haircut%20wes-studi-magua.jpg

Nice looking dog MonkeyFocker. Just finished cleaning up the yard. It's great to hear you are doing well!

MF-great dog. Would you like another one? .......I kid. I've just been lamenting my dog keeping me a little more limited travel wise than I would like as of late.

I'm post MF, but have seen many of your old posts/thread. You need to return on a regular basis and breathe some fresh life into this place.

Sorry to hear about your dad. It's tough watching your folks age. Glad to hear he is on the mend.

Monkey!!!! HUGSSSSS!!!!

yay!! This is a happy day!!

F0cker!!! We thoughts you was dead, you F0ck.

Nice pooch. I got a 30lb human, 1/2 French Canadian, 1/2 British/Irish. He likes eating deodorant.

I'm not dead yet, Matty! Like father, like son.

Nice looking dog MonkeyFocker. Just finished cleaning up the yard. It's great to hear you are doing well!

Thanks, Saulty. Hope all is well.

IAG
MF-great dog. Would you like another one? .......I kid. I've just been lamenting my dog keeping me a little more limited travel wise than I would like as of late.

I'm post MF, but have seen many of your old posts/thread. You need to return on a regular basis and breathe some fresh life into this place.

Sorry to hear about your dad. It's tough watching your folks age. Glad to hear he is on the mend.

Thanks, IAG. I have her registered as an ESA. So, she goes on the plane with me everywhere I go (domestically at least). I'm going to Costa Rica this winter and have to get some paperwork from my vet to take her. Some places (like Hawaii) are a pain though. So, I know what you mean.

Good!! I'm glad you wandered back!!

I'll have to find a picture of our little puppy.

Good to hear! You should! Maybe, we should start a GL doggie thread.

but he got a human. Doesn't that count?

Hey MF! Good to know you're alive, was getting worried.

I also have a dog. Brooks.

Attachments

• IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 115

Brooks look different. I wouldn't have even recognized him. "They grow up so fast." (sic)

What's up, Blitty? Nice! He's a good looking dog. You still in NYC?