Mean People Suck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
20141026_215928.jpg

Her name is Nala.

what kind of a dog is that?

Monkey, you prick, what happened to you?

She's 1/4 German Shepherd, 1/4 Rhodesian Ridgeback, 1/4 Hound, and 1/4 Pit Bull/Lab/Boxer.

My dad had a heart attack. Woke me up a bit. I've been spending time with my parents, traveling, and started a couple of businesses. Been enjoying life while I can.

oh not bad, just keep plowing along, thats what we do

lots of heart problems in my family, did he need surgery, is he alright?

what business? any gambling these days?

Cool. He had bypass surgery. He's doing alright now. I started a real estate analytics company with a couple of friends and an e-cigarette/vaping distribution company. I still do some gambling - when I'm in town. Not nearly as dedicated to it as I used to be. I volunteer for the Bernie Sanders campaign when I can as well.

Good to see you back here Monkey. I hope your dad and your family are doing well.

MF, nice to see doing well other than your dad's health issues!

And nice to see you having a canine friend! :up:

She's begging me to go rabbit hunting right now. I take her for a walk around a little lake in a park in Henderson every night, and she chases rabbits. One of these days she's going to catch one. I always wonder what she'll do if she does. She's come within inches a few times.

F0cker!!! We thoughts you was dead, you F0ck.

Nice pooch. I got a 30lb human, 1/2 French Canadian, 1/2 British/Irish. He likes eating deodorant.