• Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 2,119 Views

RogueScholar

I love you, Chord!
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'm one of the few who now share your distinction of being banned at Peep's. That whiney deadbeat dad Brun finally did enough crying and got me booted. Viva la revolucion!

Wow.

I hadn't even seen you posting there lately.

man peeps really seems like a must-read

i dont have the fukin time really

that guy brunhuber seems AWESOME

Wow.

I hadn't even seen you posting there lately.

Just one every few days or so, when something dramatic would happen. Brun came back today to pick a fight, and it's always the second guy that gets caught; I should've seen it coming.

You're a nobody till you've been banned.

Or so I have been told by Pags.

Whoa, you talk to Pags? Where is he gonna post this year? I want to reserve a front row seat in the peanut gallery.

No, I wish I did. We need Pags here, let's do this. Someone get on this...

RS you still post at covers or no?

pags will be protected by that shitty little forum he was at last year...dont even have that place in my bookmarks anymore

No, I wish I did. We need Pags here, let's do this. Someone get on this...

RS you still post at covers or no?

Haha, I've never really posted at Covers. That reply in your thread was the only post I've made over there since registering in '05.

Peeps? That place is the worst.

Maybe I just don't get it. Can someone tell me why they even bother posting over there? Like, what's good about it? Homedog? C'mon.

Wow RS, it takes a special kind of talent to get banned from there, congrats.

Brun is a world-class crusher. He once called me gay like no one ever had before.

Don't you get banned if you make more than 8 post a week not related to the Shrink? I mean the front page is basically unchanged for weeks at a time.

Wow RS, it takes a special kind of talent to get banned from there, congrats.

Brun is a world-class crusher. He once called me gay like no one ever had before.

Brun and his brother are just bitter old punks, if you ask me. They were literally thick as thieves with the Ayre clan back in the 80's but when Paddy got caught smuggling 750 pounds of pot out of the Caribbean with them, they let Paddy take the fall and go to prison for it. Now all they have left is to try to vent their bitterness over it on the forums and hope nobody looks deeper into why they do it. Paddy said Brun's kids were wastes of skin and air for having aligned themselves with the Ayre side of the family, but yet I get banned for bringing any of this up in an argument. I don't think they're world-class anything, to be honest.

you are slightly twisting things there a wee bit, Peter, but I will not debate this subject with you. We shall agree to disagree, hug and be e-friends forever.

If you've got something to say Nina, by all means say it. Lord knows I'm no stranger to hating people that others in my social circle adore.

First of all, I am very much ashamed of all of you. Stupid men acting like bratty children.

Raiders, dear, I think our evil partnership has ended. You never call or write.

For a bunch of men who claim that homosexuality doesn't bother them, you sure do make a ton of cracks about it. So he's gay. So what? Normally I do too but after reading all this, I might second guess that. Any and all pedophile cracks are below the belt remarks and you should have your hands smacked for even typing them. Scholar does mention it in detail just rile you up. The same way you gentlemen (and I am using the term loosely right now) do with Mo, have done with Shrink, do with Hoffa, and countless others. It just makes you uncomfortable and you can't admit it because then you don't look tolerant. Well guess what. You aren't. Stupid hypocrital idiots.

And Scholar dear, you don't bring anyone childrens into an adult argument. Ever. Doesn't matter if they are yours or not. You do not do that. That is what happened in this case to begin with and why its all FUBARed up now. You do not know what all went on. The kids don't know. That is also a way below the belt shot and you also deserve to be on my bad list.

Brun, scholar, I love both you. Brun, I am glad to see you feeling spunky. But right now, you both are on my list.

here ya go. At both places.