I finally made it, Fiver.

• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 2,145 Views
Fair enough, Nina. I think we all draw the line in the sand based on our own experiences, and for better or worse mine have taught me that family is anything but sacrosanct. I'm sorry I offended you in the way I prosecuted this argument; all I have to offer is that at the time it seemed a proportional response.

No offense but all these gambling forum mods have all failed at life.

What a terrible, pathetic life these people must lead.

Imagine being The General? What sins a past life would you have to commit to end up like that pos.

Fair enough, Nina. I think we all draw the line in the sand based on our own experiences, and for better or worse mine have taught me that family is anything but sacrosanct. I'm sorry I offended you in the way I prosecuted this argument; all I have to offer is that at the time it seemed a proportional response.

I'll just say that the Brun/Paddy/Ayre family drama is some of the most fucked-up stuff I've ever read in Forumville. Not sure why Brun insists on bringing this stuff online.

Well Paddy made the comments about Brun's kids that RS was alluding to. Never Brun. Those were never his feelings. There are always at least 3 sides to any argument. In this case, there is his side, her side and then there is the truth. Those kids only know one side so they never had a chance to make an informed decision. No matter what they believe. But I am a firm believer that kids should be off limits in any argument between adults. They are innocent casualities only. But that pedophile crap is exactly that too....crap.