I am humbled by the sheer starpower on display here in HT. UNREAL.

• Start date
  • Replies 213 Comments
  • Views 16,338 Views
I sure hope Opie told Mrs. Opie about these "chit-chats"

he and Oxsana have had "AWAY FROM THE FORUMS"

hmmmmmmm

i meant that not every chick on a gambling forum is only hanging around because we're horny man stealers

unfortunately some people get the wrong idea

and it's been running rampant for me personally lately

ie someone sent me an email about my son being sick and said he would say a prayer on his behalf

so yesterday i sent back - thank you, i truly appreciate it, god would probably listen more to you than me considering my 0fer attendance rate xo

apparently his partner happened to see his phone's email inbox and now i'm the single mum ho looking for a green card because of the xo

been a few of those weird things happening in the past couple of weeks

oversharing.com

so were the outside the forum talks with opie on skype? what were you wearing? what time was it for him when he talked? did he introduce his wife to you on skype?

no no you, me, wakky, AND MRS. OPIE

surely she is reading all this.... I mean the guy has 4 posts here. she must be scouring the forums looking for shit

you're such a misconstruer

i'm saying that if he happened to show her the new forum he's hanging out on, i just wanted her to know that we're all cool chicks here

and this was totally in my head - nothing based on anything that has ever been said about her

totally paranoid on my part but it's been a weird couple of weeks

i thought this conversation was over and yet you keep continuing it

overdraggingitout.com

time to move on archie, nothing exciting here and i'm in too much of a good, mellow mood to really be a good participant at the moment

although i am pissed off about the BetEd thing now

yeah I don't think you are getting the irony

wally's post was off limits

because a pyscho woman wife of a forum poster might misconstrue a post or wally's post.....

but you were more than happy to share that you and opie...... GET PRIVATE..... and talk off the forums?

in the same thread that you were paranoid about her reading?

it doesn't add up, or you are really flaky.

sometimes the old.... thou doth protest too much line, holds true

either way its none of my business.

but I don't think Wal deserved the treatment he got on the forum, and that is my biz

waitaminute......IS OKSIE SHAGGING OPIE??!?!

:grin:

yeah I don't think you are getting the irony

wally's post was off limits

because a pyscho woman wife of a forum poster might misconstrue a post or wally's post.....

but you were more than happy to share that you and opie...... GET PRIVATE..... and talk off the forums?

in the same thread that you were paranoid about her reading?

it doesn't add up, or you are really flaky.

sometimes the old.... thou doth protest too much line, holds true

either way its none of my business.

but I don't think Wal deserved the treatment he got on the forum, and that is my biz

wtf are you talking about?

what treatment did wally get and when did i say his post was off limits?

dude, i answered his question

you both came back with my being too defensive and i said yeah - the post was actually directed at mrs opie in the event she reads it

not everyone interprets everything the same way

i even said multiple times that at the moment i'm paranoid about this shit

and nice try with the "that you and opie...... GET PRIVATE..... and talk off the forums?"

our talks were actually about the fact that we both had posters take really low shots at our children on the forum

sorry archie - i see you're off on another one of your tangents but i honestly can't do it tonight

just not in the mood nor care to expend the energy

waitaminute......IS OKSIE SHAGGING OPIE??!?!

:grin:

I wish!! Did you see his bathroom???

If he says it has heated floors, I may just cry. Haven't had those since Norway.

hey as long as opie's woman knew about the private talks, before this thread.

i'm sure she and him are fine with that share. ( i'm sure she won't get PARANOID WITH THE TOPICS... if you say you talked about children. i'm sure she'll believe it)

woman folk are always understanding like that

i'm just playing around here, laughing as I type. I like to spar. don't get so crazy. how many times have you been outside this week? maybe a little walk and fresh air will help.

GL, isn't the easiest environment for paronoids. Wal and I make sure of that.

take a deep breath. get some sleep, honey

hey as long as opie's woman new about the private talks, before this thread.

i'm sure she and him are fine with that share.

i'm just playing around here, laughing as I type. I like to spar. don't get so crazy. how many times have you been outside this week? maybe a little walk and fresh air will help.

GL, isn't the easiest environment for paronoids. Wal and I make sure of that.

take a deep breath. get some sleep, honey

until now i just wrote you off as a jackass

now i think you're a bit of a prick

i've been outside plenty

a bit too much for my liking actually considering the circumstances

in fact, i was sent on a nice long walk today and yesterday by the nurse who's here looking after my son

so yeah, maybe just get over yourself a bit

you know nothing about me or my life and you're embarrassing yourself by your attempts at patronising me

unreal how you can derail a thread with nonsense - you're right up there with Grandmaster B at this point

i thought this conversation was over and yet you keep continuing it

takes two to tango as they say.

you're right up there with Grandmaster B at this point

OK that's just some cold shit right there.

:fathead:

OK that's just some cold shit right there.

:fathead:

Yeah I know. Unfortunately this bitchy cunt can't even take the credit for it.

That comparison was the work of someone else.

I am going to steal that gif though.

I have a feeling as the summer drags on it'll come in handy.

until now i just wrote you off as a jackass

now i think you're a bit of a prick

i've been outside plenty

a bit too much for my liking actually considering the circumstances

in fact, i was sent on a nice long walk today and yesterday by the nurse who's here looking after my son

so yeah, maybe just get over yourself a bit

you know nothing about me or my life and you're embarrassing yourself by your attempts at patronising me

unreal how you can derail a thread with nonsense - you're right up there with Grandmaster B at this point

I don't know anything about you or your life.

I think you live in canada or somthing. I just realized you have a kid.

YOU, seem to know a whole lot more about me, and have come to final determinations and labels on me. based on a few posts on a chit chat forum.

not very flexible..

but seriously answer the question. did opie get his wife on skype with you? do you know if she knows? do you regret typing that? as you were defending you and ALL GAMELIVE GIRLS from
accusations of maybe being a bit lonely in the sexy sexy department?

you are near the female sexual peak right? where ya getting it? that's another thing I don't know about cha

Shari, I now regret that my trying to get a rise resulted in Archie proving why he can't afford to meet posters in person. I wanted a quick hitter and maybe a laugh not this crap.

see what you did wal

I was trying to give you the opportunity, as a good wing man that I am..

to really come in and save the day

you resorted to "not meeting posters"

weaksauce

but for real if we could just address the thread and the posts therein.

we won't make this thread go cunty or pussy-ish.

ad hominem attacks do a disservice to the integrity of this site