I Am Going To NJ Next Week

• Start date
  • Replies 127 Comments
  • Views 8,853 Views
It is funny. I am not feeling rejected at all. Jeesh. Do you guys really think I would go all the way to NJ just to see this girl? really? Are you all that dense?

What was the point of this thread exactly again?

Teamer, I get more trim then anyone one here. I mean if I started posting videos of my getting my dick sucked, I would still read threads about the person being a man. Anything i say or do gets slammed so fuck it. I'll just slam you all back.

Casper +50,000
blitty. No line

MonkeyVeeThree takes some time getting used to eh?

gl Casper

i'm only gone half the week - when r u in town?

:gaymelive:

It is funny. I am not feeling rejected at all. Jeesh. Do you guys really think I would go all the way to NJ just to see this girl? really? Are you all that dense?

no

Teamer, I get more trim then anyone one here. I mean if I started posting videos of my getting my dick sucked, I would still read threads about the person being a man. Anything i say or do gets slammed so fuck it. I'll just slam you all back.

Did you really just say that you get trim? Really, Casper? Trim?

..LOL!

i'm only gone half the week - when r u in town?

A word of advice. If this happens, arrive alone and leave alone without divulging the coordinates of your residence. Unless you are with Blitty. Blitty is perfectly safe. That's him right there *honk honking* my boob. Pretty, isn't he?

NewOrleansJanuary2011030.jpg

Did you really just say that you get trim? Really, Casper? Trim?

..LOL!

A word of advice. If this happens, arrive alone and leave alone without divulging the coordinates of your residence. Unless you are with Blitty. Blitty is perfectly safe. That's him right there *honk honking* my boob. Pretty, isn't he?

NewOrleansJanuary2011030.jpg

Boy Robyn, why so serious lol?

It would only be a slightly more squirrely behavior than starting a thread giving this girl your blessing to interact with another human being.

Muddy, some people just don't get it.

It would only be a slightly more squirrely behavior than starting a thread giving this girl your blessing to interact with another human being.

:potato:

Here's another one. I cropped out the part where he is cradling Matty's balls.

933e4664.png

Casper I believe you buddy. You are a giant, good looking man. You are working on a novel. You live in Vegas.

You get more trim than everyone else here combined, I am sure.

Except GatorMike.