• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 978 Views

mcbaseball10

Outnumbered
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Lost my father yesterday. He was my best friend. Was with him at the end. Never forget our time together and all that he did for me. He spoiled me to no tomorrow. He was with me and supported me through thick and thin. No regrets about anything with him because I talked to him and told him I loved him everyday. Wish he could have seen my children grow up but thankful they got to know him and what he did. Something strange that makes me feel like when something big in my life happens that I need to come to GL to post about it. Thanks GL family.

So terribly sorry to hear this MCB! Our condolences go out to all in your family!

Sorry to hear about your pops, McB.
Nice to read all of the nice things you had to say about your Dad.

Very sorry to here this Brother McB, my condolences to you and yours.

MC, we are all here if you need to vent or reflect. A loss of a loved one is never easy. I'm sorry for how heavy your heart feels today.

Remember the good times as much as you can. I lost my mom earlier this year and I always remember her telling me to not think about the bad things... that helps me a lot in times of need.

Sorry for your loss.

thoughts and prayers for you and your fam, man

thanks for sharing about how awesome it is to have and be an awesome dad

Thank you all. We have been receiving an outpouring of support. Hearing stories from people all over the world helps to know that so many others were impacted by him as well.